PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 04:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TheDude1120 is keeping up the good workTheDude1120 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Voice Command Cab....? Who has it?

I did a little research on here, I found an old sprint voice command cab, didnt work...im using the star rom...i have seen numerous post askin about this but i havent found a cab. Is there a voice command cab that works with 6.5?
Old 05-19-2009, 05:24 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Voice Command Cab....? Who has it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude1120 View Post
I did a little research on here, I found an old sprint voice command cab, didnt work...im using the star rom...i have seen numerous post askin about this but i havent found a cab. Is there a voice command cab that works with 6.5?
here you go i also use 6.5 and this is the newest version.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MSVC1[1].6.20771.CAB (2.40 MB, 1953 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:12 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

You could give voice commander a try as well

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint

TTBadDog is a n00b

So what are the features and documentation for the MSVC1 cab?
Old 05-20-2009, 11:35 AM
N00b

oldweasel is a n00b

Is it as simple as installing the .cab file? Or do other items need to be modified as well?
Old 05-20-2009, 12:54 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTBadDog View Post
So what are the features and documentation for the MSVC1 cab?
This is just the microsoft voice command that comes stock on the touch pro. You can use it to dial, get system info, start music, anounce incoming calls by name, read text messages to you, plus much more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldweasel View Post
Is it as simple as installing the .cab file? Or do other items need to be modified as well?
Yes its as simple as installing the cab. This comes stock on the touch pro, so someone would only need this if they are using a custom or cooked rom.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:01 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i dont think they have the incoming calls working fresh off of a cab install, it still requires a registry edit.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 05-20-2009, 01:24 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
i dont think they have the incoming calls working fresh off of a cab install, it still requires a registry edit.
I didn't have to do any reg edits, just make sure you disable the standard ringer and go into settings in microsoft voice command and make sure its checked to announce incoming calls and it should work, worked for me.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium W (Sprint Touch Pro 2 CDMA)
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

mstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmstevens is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Using MightyROM 4/R3BORN (the release version), I can't seem to get voice notifications of incoming calls. I have notifications enabled (currently speaker only since my BlueAnt V1 headset was a POC and just got returned) for any time and the phone's ringer set to none. All the lights flash and the screen shows an incoming call, but no announcement of the incoming call occurs. When I get some time I'll flash back to the stock ROM and see if this makes a difference.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:02 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstevens View Post
Using MightyROM 4/R3BORN (the release version), I can't seem to get voice notifications of incoming calls. I have notifications enabled (currently speaker only since my BlueAnt V1 headset was a POC and just got returned) for any time and the phone's ringer set to none. All the lights flash and the screen shows an incoming call, but no announcement of the incoming call occurs. When I get some time I'll flash back to the stock ROM and see if this makes a difference.
I've never gotten voice notification to work for incoming calls or texts. I have no idea how to get it to work either...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro