PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 07:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: metro pcs

crackerwarrior is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool verison htc touch pro on metro pcs help!!!

I have just got a htc touch pro activated on metro pcs services flashed by houdini i am currently running mighty rom 5 running radio 1.03.03V thats what the phone came with i bought it already flashed. i got web and pic mail to work but couldnt recieve any pic mail also couldnt get the gps to work . i recently reset the phone and want to start over. ive been looking for a good rom to run and ive had no luck so mabe someone on here could help me. here is what im looking for a fast rom with good customization enabled gps, pic mail, web, fast loading ,better media player,Game boy advance rom emulator able to run on windows mobile,and be able to run windows mobile apps smooth please help i cant find download links or anything i am kinda a noob to cdma flashing so i need help on how to flash the rom to plz all i want is my phone to work smooth and properly unlike my mighty rom 5, stuff randomly pops up and wont close its sloww and glitchy. i use this phone for work and fun thans to all that help
Old 06-16-2010, 07:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero

hamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: verison htc touch pro on metro pcs help!!!

ok first off head to the top of the forum and click on "CDMA TP Upgrades". this is where all CDMA roms are listed.

then choose a rom. any one will work (for the most part). you have a verizon phone and they are gimped to begin with so be aware of that (less space).

next, check out this post:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35825

that should get you started on the info you need for metropcs to work.

i personally like the nfsfan rom at the moment but have been looking at the latrom. it's a clean rom so it may be good for your verizon phone.

lastly, to learn all about flashing, at the top of the CDMA TP Upgrades forum, there is a list of threads that are all about unlocking, flashing, and relocking. read them. they are good info, some even have videos. your already unlocked so you don't need to worry about that.

good luck!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: metro pcs
Threadstarter

crackerwarrior is a n00b
Re: verison htc touch pro on metro pcs help!!!

ok thanks and i got the web,pic mail and all to work is there a certin program or tweak for the gps i really need that for google maps thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro