PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2010, 08:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: windows mobile 6.1
Carrier: metro pcs

Maffmatix is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
need help flashed tp 4 metropcs receive/send txts but no calls why????

i have searched hi and low and cannot find the answer.....before you tell me im a newb i flashed myself and used my old metropcs's phones stuff wink*..........i can make txts and receive them but i cannot make or recieve calls it goes straight to voicemail and when i dial out it says american roaming my min is different from my phone number but i guess its that way.....i've tried the sid/nid's: 6503/0, 6503/3 , 6503/63355, 6547/0, 6547/3, 6547/65533, none made a difference.....i have tried all the prl's for metro non evdo and evdo, then i tried an aws prl 03009 (im in the tri-state area)....i need help asap or i'll just get rid of such a nice phone for nothing....its making me mad because i havent slept for a day straight messing with this phone.....im proud that i got it to send/receive txts but it would so much better if i could make it make calls.....any help would be great and thanks in advance....
Old 05-16-2010, 09:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: need help flashed tp 4 metropcs receive/send txts but no calls why????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maffmatix View Post
i have searched hi and low and cannot find the answer.....before you tell me im a newb i flashed myself and used my old metropcs's phones stuff wink*..........i can make txts and receive them but i cannot make or recieve calls it goes straight to voicemail and when i dial out it says american roaming my min is different from my phone number but i guess its that way.....i've tried the sid/nid's: 6503/0, 6503/3 , 6503/63355, 6547/0, 6547/3, 6547/65533, none made a difference.....i have tried all the prl's for metro non evdo and evdo, then i tried an aws prl 03009 (im in the tri-state area)....i need help asap or i'll just get rid of such a nice phone for nothing....its making me mad because i havent slept for a day straight messing with this phone.....im proud that i got it to send/receive txts but it would so much better if i could make it make calls.....any help would be great and thanks in advance....
first off, you shouldn't be cloning, 2nd, check your MDN and MIN, 3rd, use the 2001 PRL.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 05-16-2010, 11:23 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root
Carrier: Sprint

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

also check http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=571190
Old 05-16-2010, 10:22 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Maffmatix is a n00b

nope nothing worked....idk man it looks like im going to end up selling it
Old 05-16-2010, 10:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maffmatix View Post
nope nothing worked....idk man it looks like im going to end up selling it

I could use it for parts, if you want to sell it let me know.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:24 PM
Almost a VIP

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

don't give up, do some more searching, and testing.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro
Carrier: metro

demonic1 is a n00b

mine did the same thing when i set it up for metro. I did it your way a full cl.... and i had the same problem the min/mdn and prl was what was braking on my phone
Old 05-18-2010, 04:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I wont contribute to your felonious activity, but I will say it sounds like an ESN/MEID issue.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:34 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
I wont contribute to your felonious activity, but I will say it sounds like an ESN/MEID issue.
I had to go back to top and read again. my bad. OP, just call metro and tell them you have a replacement device to put on your account and give them true msid off the device. Then flash it to metro.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:28 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Maffmatix is a n00b

i still on text man this is really hard and time consuming......ive tried many different setups

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro