PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Herman)
Carrier: Boost

xiton is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Touch Pro Screen Help

My TP has some light screen scratching and swirling from the previous owner. Is there a product or method that will allow me to reduce or remove these relatively safely?
Old 04-28-2010, 04:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Touch Pro Screen Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiton View Post
My TP has some light screen scratching and swirling from the previous owner. Is there a product or method that will allow me to reduce or remove these relatively safely?
none that I'm aware of, I used toothpaste before and it worked for really really light surface scratch's.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 04-29-2010, 11:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

you could try some automotive clear plastic cleaner and scratch remover. that MIGHT help some but i am NOT responsible for any damage you do to your phone by doing this. but i will say, i have used it on other plastics and it takes some of the fine scratches out. BUT, i have NEVER used it on my phone.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Herman)
Carrier: Boost
Threadstarter

xiton is just getting started

Thanks for the replies! I was actually thinking about the lense cleaner, but I'm still worried that or even toothpaste might do more harm than good.

If anyone else has ideas please post them!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiton View Post
Thanks for the replies! I was actually thinking about the lense cleaner, but I'm still worried that or even toothpaste might do more harm than good.

If anyone else has ideas please post them!
your not supposed to like mix it with water lol, just use it as well, a paste, and do the circular motion on the screen also known as "wax on,wax off"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
scratch, screen, touch pro