PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 06:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

renzo7284@yahoo.com is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint HTC Touch Pro flashed to cricket EPST Probs

Hi I have a new Sprint Htc touch pro that I'm trying to flash over. For the most part I've done everything right. Seeing as tho when I call a number the cricket man comes on. However, I cant get my EPST settings to stay after i configure them. What am I doing wrong or what do I need to do? PLZ HELP!! I can't receive calls, make calls, nor can I text or use the net.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nokia Lumia 920
Carrier: AT&T

swinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuff
Re: Sprint HTC Touch Pro flashed to cricket EPST Probs

Are you running a custom ROM?
Old 04-27-2010, 10:45 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the general TP Forum.

late,
Coz
Old 04-28-2010, 01:53 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

renzo7284@yahoo.com is a n00b

yea i'm using one of the cricket roms. i now have the phone working. Turns out cricket entered the wrong esn number into the system. My only problem now is one of my epst settings won't stay changed which is affecting me getting online. Everytime I want to get online I have to go to my epst settings and change my "hyper preffered something" from "Sprint" to "Automatic" its under the modem settings though. (can't type the correct name of it because i'm on a phone call while I type this)
Old 04-28-2010, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nokia Lumia 920
Carrier: AT&T

swinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuffswinn knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by renzo7284@yahoo.com View Post
yea i'm using one of the cricket roms. i now have the phone working. Turns out cricket entered the wrong esn number into the system. My only problem now is one of my epst settings won't stay changed which is affecting me getting online. Everytime I want to get online I have to go to my epst settings and change my "hyper preffered something" from "Sprint" to "Automatic" its under the modem settings though. (can't type the correct name of it because i'm on a phone call while I type this)
I've seen a lot of ROMs currently packaging a version of EPST that I never could get to work right on the TP (doesn't save and doesn't reboot afterwards). I'm attaching the version my ROM is using. Just put it in your Windows folder and try to make your changes.
Attached Files
File Type: rar EPST 4.54.0.0.rar (145.7 KB, 123 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by swinn; 04-28-2010 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Add version number to file for future ref.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: Sprint PCS

psiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuff

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that setting could also be set from Settings, Personal, Phone, Services, Network Service inside of WM6.5
Old 06-17-2010, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

Quote:
Originally Posted by swinn View Post
I've seen a lot of ROMs currently packaging a version of EPST that I never could get to work right on the TP (doesn't save and doesn't reboot afterwards). I'm attaching the version my ROM is using. Just put it in your Windows folder and try to make your changes.
Thanks for the post of your copy of EPST, worked like a charm.
Old 02-25-2011, 03:50 PM
Lurker

Glenn-B is a n00b

My apologies if this was somehow answered above...but I have the touch pro and had everything besides the internet working, I am running mightyrom(windows 6.5) , and I read another post here about mms/internet, and went into my epst setting and changed the phone number to my own, after i did this, and ran the cab files, net works fine...but texting/calling does not. I called cricket and had them reset my account...nada. Again, I apologize, I am a n00b at this phone tech. any help is appreciated
Thanks,
Glenn
Old 02-25-2011, 04:01 PM
Lurker

Glenn-B is a n00b

My apologies if this was somehow answered above...but I have the touch pro and had everything besides the internet working, I am running mightyrom(windows 6.5) , and I read another post here about mms/internet, and went into my epst setting and changed the phone number to my own, after i did this, and ran the cab files, net works fine...but texting/calling does not. I called cricket and had them reset my account...nada. Again, I apologize, I am a n00b at this phone tech. any help is appreciated
Thanks,
Glenn
Old 03-05-2011, 02:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc 6900
Carrier: cricket

thesteve42 is a n00b

if your talk and text isnt working the problem is cricket isnt recognizing your ESN/MEID.
either you didnt have them switch your account to the new phone or they entered the ESN/MEID wrong.
for internet it doesnt matter with cricket

CricKet WAP EVDO

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro