PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 06:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

aloha_waikiki is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TP kitchen

Is there anyone out here who could give me a hand in fixing the following: I downloaded Calculin’s kitchen 4.2 last nite and tried to cook smth for my personal use but in fact I never did any. During the process of cooking it shows “error” first and then asks to close the program. I close that but… it continues to run and I can see it going on till I get another window saying smth like: unprocessed exception in the component or so and XIP.bin was not found. You know why this happens?
I got Windows 7 installed on my PC (might be that is the reason – not compatible?). I never cooked in fact and it’d be awesome to find a detailed step by step for this kitchen as well. Just trying to find a stable rom for myself but, Gee, I can’t… Any recommendations which kitchen to choose?
Old 03-31-2010, 10:30 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Re: TP kitchen

You might have it setup wrong somehow...

Try this its right from my Calk 4.2 kitchen but I added Sense 2.5.2012 and a 28011 hybrid SYS. I know it works very well been my daily rom for sometime now. I try flashing newer ones but I always end up coming back to this. I included my erv file so just drop all the folders into the root of your kitchen and it should add everything where it needs to be. Then open the kitchen and choose the erv file.

http://www.2shared.com/file/12373531...hen_Setup.html

Some of the sense tweaks are untested/might not work.

None of this is my work Ive just downloaded things myself but you can check out these links regularly to get updated SYS folders and such.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544445
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633795
and some tweaks work from here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=584978
among many more threads.
I wish I could remember where I downloaded the SYS and other misc stuff to give credit.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Iusacell

jdediego is a n00b
Re: TP kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeg420 View Post
You might have it setup wrong somehow...

Try this its right from my Calk 4.2 kitchen but I added Sense 2.5.2012 and a 28011 hybrid SYS. ....
I wish I could remember where I downloaded the SYS and other misc stuff to give credit.
Hi!
When you say "Hybrid SYS" you ment this can be used for CDMA and GSM devices???

If I'm using a kitchen for GSM devices, I can use the files you are attaching to make the kitchen suitable for CDMA?

Thank you!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro