PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 05:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mv_dreadhead is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
phone messed up plz help

ok i recently flashed the energy rom then today my phone randomly did a hard reset and now it wont go past the loading screen n i need my phone to contact my kids wen dere away sumone plz help
Old 04-08-2010, 05:59 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: phone messed up plz help

Quote:
Originally Posted by mv_dreadhead View Post
ok i recently flashed the energy rom then today my phone randomly did a hard reset and now it wont go past the loading screen n i need my phone to contact my kids wen dere away sumone plz help
I hope you don't let your kids type like that...

Anyhoo, I would hard reset the device, or go into bootloader mode and re-flash. If you don't know how to do these things, you probably shouldn't be flashing, honestly...

FAQ Thread just in case you haven't looked in it.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:07 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mv_dreadhead is a n00b

i try and fit in with them i wanna see them as friends so i try to rite like them.....bt how to u do eaither of those when ur phone wont load up
Old 04-08-2010, 06:16 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
i try and fit in with them i wanna see them as friends so i try to rite like them.....bt how to u do eaither of those when ur phone wont load up
Jesus, you can fit in with your kids... but typing like this is NOT fitting in with them. It just makes you look ignorant.

And did you read the FAQ page? It tells you how to do a hard reset and get into boot loader mode...
Old 04-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mv_dreadhead is a n00b

take it easy man, bt it says s. You can do this one of two ways: either select clear storage from the system tab in settings (Start->Settings), or power off the device, hold volume down and OK, and hit the power button. the first option i cant do n the other is just not working, bt it didn state how to flash witout my phone being on.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:31 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
take it easy man, bt it says s. You can do this one of two ways: either select clear storage from the system tab in settings (Start->Settings), or power off the device, hold volume down and OK, and hit the power button. the first option i cant do n the other is just not working, bt it didn state how to flash witout my phone being on.
If the phone turns on at all, you can hard reset it or get it to the bootloader screen... At least I've never seen a situation where you can't.

I'm calm, I just don't get why people would shorten the word "but" to "bt". That's just confusing. Or changing the word "write" to "rite"... You only saved one letter, and you look like a BOOB!
Old 04-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mv_dreadhead is a n00b

ok, and i made it to the bootlegger but getting it to hard reset is not working
Old 04-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
ok, and i made it to the bootlegger but getting it to hard reset is not working
Alright, we're getting somewhere. If you can't hard reset, but CAN make it to the boot loader mode, just reflash in boot loader mode. You do hard reset after every flash, yes? Unless something's changed, that is still required.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 04-08-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mv_dreadhead is a n00b

question? in order to flash i was told the phone has to appear on windows mobile device but its not there will the flash still work?
Old 04-08-2010, 06:43 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
question? in order to flash i was told the phone has to appear on windows mobile device but its not there will the flash still work?
Please read this thread. It goes over the many different ways to flash your TP.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro