PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   phone messed up plz help (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=117446)

mv_dreadhead 04-08-2010 05:42 PM

phone messed up plz help

ok i recently flashed the energy rom then today my phone randomly did a hard reset and now it wont go past the loading screen n i need my phone to contact my kids wen dere away sumone plz help

arrrghhh 04-08-2010 05:59 PM

Re: phone messed up plz help

Quote:

Originally Posted by mv_dreadhead (Post 1688485)
ok i recently flashed the energy rom then today my phone randomly did a hard reset and now it wont go past the loading screen n i need my phone to contact my kids wen dere away sumone plz help

I hope you don't let your kids type like that...

Anyhoo, I would hard reset the device, or go into bootloader mode and re-flash. If you don't know how to do these things, you probably shouldn't be flashing, honestly...

FAQ Thread just in case you haven't looked in it.

mv_dreadhead 04-08-2010 06:07 PM

i try and fit in with them i wanna see them as friends so i try to rite like them.....bt how to u do eaither of those when ur phone wont load up

arrrghhh 04-08-2010 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mv_dreadhead (Post 1688529)
i try and fit in with them i wanna see them as friends so i try to rite like them.....bt how to u do eaither of those when ur phone wont load up

Jesus, you can fit in with your kids... but typing like this is NOT fitting in with them. It just makes you look ignorant.

And did you read the FAQ page? It tells you how to do a hard reset and get into boot loader mode...

mv_dreadhead 04-08-2010 06:24 PM

take it easy man, bt it says s. You can do this one of two ways: either select clear storage from the system tab in settings (Start->Settings), or power off the device, hold volume down and OK, and hit the power button. the first option i cant do n the other is just not working, bt it didn state how to flash witout my phone being on.

arrrghhh 04-08-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mv_dreadhead (Post 1688552)
take it easy man, bt it says s. You can do this one of two ways: either select clear storage from the system tab in settings (Start->Settings), or power off the device, hold volume down and OK, and hit the power button. the first option i cant do n the other is just not working, bt it didn state how to flash witout my phone being on.

If the phone turns on at all, you can hard reset it or get it to the bootloader screen... At least I've never seen a situation where you can't.

I'm calm, I just don't get why people would shorten the word "but" to "bt". That's just confusing. Or changing the word "write" to "rite"... You only saved one letter, and you look like a BOOB!

mv_dreadhead 04-08-2010 06:36 PM

ok, and i made it to the bootlegger but getting it to hard reset is not working

arrrghhh 04-08-2010 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mv_dreadhead (Post 1688577)
ok, and i made it to the bootlegger but getting it to hard reset is not working

Alright, we're getting somewhere. If you can't hard reset, but CAN make it to the boot loader mode, just reflash in boot loader mode. You do hard reset after every flash, yes? Unless something's changed, that is still required.

mv_dreadhead 04-08-2010 06:41 PM

question? in order to flash i was told the phone has to appear on windows mobile device but its not there will the flash still work?

arrrghhh 04-08-2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mv_dreadhead (Post 1688592)
question? in order to flash i was told the phone has to appear on windows mobile device but its not there will the flash still work?

Please read this thread. It goes over the many different ways to flash your TP.