PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc raphael
Carrier: sprint

christpuncher is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
problem after flashing new rom on my sprint touch pro

I just flashed the Energy.RAPHAEL.23554.Sense2.1.Mar.30 rom on to my sprint touch pro and everything went fine no problems, the ruu confirmed that the flash was successful and my phone rebooted and now all it will do is continuously reboot itself. I tried every method I know of to try and hard reset it to no avail. It restarts itself, goes to the TOUCHpro logo splash booting screen for maybe 20 to 30 seconds and never goes any further then it restarts again. if anyone out there thinks they can help me PLEASE do so... I'm completely clueless what to do from here. thanks.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:21 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Re: problem after flashing new rom on my sprint touch pro

im only asking because you didnt mention it in the post, but is your phone unlocked?
Old 04-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

christpuncher is a n00b

yeah, for sure. I've successfully flashed about a half a dozen or so roms to my device without any mishaps until now. I can't figure why this has seemingly failed. I've been able to go into bootloader mode now and break the reboot cycle but now my pc is failing to recognize the phone. I have vista and I'm reinstalling mobile device center right now.
Old 04-01-2010, 03:26 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

flash from the sd card.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

btngchck is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by christpuncher View Post
I just flashed the Energy.RAPHAEL.23554.Sense2.1.Mar.30 rom on to my sprint touch pro and everything went fine no problems, the ruu confirmed that the flash was successful and my phone rebooted and now all it will do is continuously reboot itself. I tried every method I know of to try and hard reset it to no avail. It restarts itself, goes to the TOUCHpro logo splash booting screen for maybe 20 to 30 seconds and never goes any further then it restarts again. if anyone out there thinks they can help me PLEASE do so... I'm completely clueless what to do from here. thanks.
Download the file again. Happened to me before, just got a bad download. Get the phone to bootloader mode. Plug it in to your usb and flash. This fixed mine in the past.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:16 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

christpuncher is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by btngchck View Post
Download the file again. Happened to me before, just got a bad download. Get the phone to bootloader mode. Plug it in to your usb and flash. This fixed mine in the past.

problem now is my computer doesn't recognize the phone when I connect it... I'm reading through tutorials now on flashing from sd... this is a pain in the ass.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex
Carrier: Sprint

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

dont know if u flashed stock first but i would flash stock, then reunlock, then raph rom. good luck.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro