PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 11:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: None for this phone

ziptrx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cricket MMS stopped working

Over the last year, regardless of the ROM, MMS has worked with no major problems. Now, regardless of which MMS cab I install or ROM I use, MMS will not work. I try to send a picture and immediately it says that delivery failed. It doesn't even show the upload progress. Also, when I receive a MMS, it will only show the mycricket address and password; with Arcsoft installed. I don't know if Cricket changed something in the San Antonio area, but my wife is able to send MMS on her Cricket phone. I have doubled checked all settings, and all seems to be correct; MMS reg entries and EPST. I don't know if there is a setting, in QPST, that needs to be verified, but I can't check it anyways since I can not connect to QPST. Does anyone have some ideas why MMS would stop so aburptly and why with it installed, it acts as it isn't? Such a PITA!

BTW Cricket corp stores, here, are worthless.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid 1
Carrier: Cricket

915_tuscani is becoming a great contributor
Re: Cricket MMS stopped working

try using ryanmoguls cabs to fix that problem in stall thr "remove arcsoft" cab and run the cricket wap/mms and that should grt it working
Old 03-17-2010, 07:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 915_tuscani View Post
try using ryanmoguls cabs to fix that problem in stall thr "remove arcsoft" cab and run the cricket wap/mms and that should grt it working
I have already tried his cabs and have had no success. It's not a ROM issue, since MMS does not work on any ROM, I have tried. I compose the MMS, hit Send and immediately it notifies me with a delivery failure. Who knows, but I guess I'll deal with it, since I am moving, in a month, to an area where Cricket is not offered. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziptrx View Post
I have already tried his cabs and have had no success. It's not a ROM issue, since MMS does not work on any ROM, I have tried. I compose the MMS, hit Send and immediately it notifies me with a delivery failure. Who knows, but I guess I'll deal with it, since I am moving, in a month, to an area where Cricket is not offered. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Have a cricket store refresh the MMS setting.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

My account has been refreshed several times. MMS acts as if there is something wrong with the program, instead of the account. When trying to send a picture, it says delivery failure immediately after tapping send.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziptrx View Post
My account has been refreshed several times. MMS acts as if there is something wrong with the program, instead of the account. When trying to send a picture, it says delivery failure immediately after tapping send.
Are you using a cab if so try reinstalling. Also try sending right after a sft reset.
If your running a cricket ROM it could have some bad registry settings. You can double check them. http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1484607

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro