PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Disconnecting from ICS (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=112745)

Aloth600 03-02-2010 08:02 PM

Disconnecting from ICS

My ICS works but the thing is when i want to disconnect it all together from the computer the only way to do it is to unplug it from the computer and soft reset the phone. The disconnect option on the ICS screen does not do anything. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this issue.

Capsyze 03-25-2010 11:33 AM

Re: Disconnecting from ICS

thats odd if your running stock.
so the disconnect button in the lower left corner isnt working??

if not you should be able to click on the upper right hand corner and exit the program and for extra measures click the task manager in the upper right hand corner again and x the program.

Aloth600 03-25-2010 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capsyze (Post 1659005)

if not you should be able to click on the upper right hand corner and exit the program and for extra measures click the task manager in the upper right hand corner again and x the program.

I do do that and when i need to sign back in the ics will not load correctly i have to soft reset the phone. its a maor pain in the butt.. looks like i might have stumped all you PPC geeks out there...

Aloth600 03-25-2010 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capsyze (Post 1659005)

I am running stock BTW

Capsyze 03-26-2010 08:14 PM

u just the other day deleted all of my old tp cabs to make room what i was looking for is the ics something something cab file maybe you can find it in the forums to reinstall a newer version of your ics ill keep looking.

or you could jump into flashing your rom which would probably solve the issue or should i say maybe.

Capsyze 03-26-2010 08:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
this was in my recycle bin i was just about to wipe it...but this may be for the tp2 but it shouldnt hurt if its not right just uninstall it hopefully it works.

plus it has the built in free tethering fix if its right

Aloth600 03-27-2010 04:43 PM

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/2649; U; en))

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capsyze
u just the other day deleted all of my old tp cabs to make room what i was looking for is the ics something something cab file maybe you can find it in the forums to reinstall a newer version of your ics ill keep looking.

or you could jump into flashing your rom which would probably solve the issue or should i say maybe.

I have seen a bit about roms etc but, i don't feel like i know enough about how to get the ball rolling. i there a guide here somewhere?

Aloth600 03-27-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capsyze (Post 1662695)
this was in my recycle bin i was just about to wipe it...but this may be for the tp2 but it shouldnt hurt if its not right just uninstall it hopefully it works.

plus it has the built in free tethering fix if its right

Thanks for the file but, i installed it and there was no change at all...](*,)