PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 05:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cricket TP WAP not connecting, Unknown Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simerlyj View Post
Yes, but to my credit, all of the Pst setting walkthbroughs i had seen say mobile ip, not simple ip only.

Ive got MMS, Wap, QuickGPS, and google sync'd outllok going. now all i need is for my weather to update for me. any assistance there?
I guess you should have looked over my PST setting post, but thats cool glad you got it going.
For weather what ROM are you running? What weather program, is it TF3d, sense etc.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

Simerlyj is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cricket TP WAP not connecting, Unknown Error

Alright, Im learning.Now That Ive got the issues I was having resolved, and have been enjoying My phone for about a week, Its time to work on the small 'nitpicky' things.

1. My Phone sends and receives MMs, but when I do receive a picture or something, the Time Received Is slow by 5 hours or so.

2. In threaded mode text listing, The texts Ive received today end up showing UNDER texts from the day before. (ie. today is mar 1st. If I received and then replied to a message at 1:14 PM, but received one yesterday, the text from today will be under the one from yesterday)

3. Facebook is really slow to load profile pictures--may be because of spotty coverage in the house. Will test tomorrow at work.

And other than that, no complaints at this point.

Thanks again for the help!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
mms, unknown reason, wap