PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 06:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

howardbg is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is SSK Gone?

Hi, I can't seem to get to any of the sites.

Thank you.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown
Re: Is SSK Gone?

last i saw he was making kitchens/roms for the TP2
Old 02-19-2010, 11:44 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Moved to the Touch Pro forum.

Old 02-20-2010, 03:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

according to one of the mods from his site he has just stopped and his site is down for good.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible!
Carrier: VZW

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff

is there going to be anyway to get his old kitchens?
Old 02-21-2010, 01:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

one of the guys that was an admin/mod over there is on here and he has some/most of the roms or kitchens. cant think of his user name though. he posted in the "best verizon rom" thread.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VZW TP

softlens is a n00b

I have SSK Roms and Kitchens. I do not have all but have a good collection. Let me know.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I like his rom and kitchen for the TP, odd thing was every time I would build a rom from his kitchen, and flash my phone, I would get a spam text for home financing from a California company within an hour of flashing, it happened 3 times.

I think its coincidence, but has anyone gotten text spammed from a rom, is it possible?
Old 02-22-2010, 08:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone 4

Guero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuffGuero knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylt1 View Post
one of the guys that was an admin/mod over there is on here and he has some/most of the roms or kitchens. cant think of his user name though. he posted in the "best verizon rom" thread.
That's me. Anyone needs any of the old roms let me know.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael 500
Carrier: Verizon

peeet is a n00b

If anyone has the last kitchen that he made, I would be very appreciative to get it from you. I'm stuck with a Verizon Touch Pro for a while and the SSK stuff was by far the best for this poor hobbled phone. I'd also be glad to help by being a source on this forum to redistribute the ROMs and Kitchen files to other users who wander onto the forum after seeing sskusers.net is down and ask about it like I am.

If anyone also has a better suggestion for a lean 6.1 (or even earlier) ROM or kitchen for VZ Touch Pro, I'm all ears.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro