PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 10:48 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

f1n3st is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wallpaper Problem

Everytime i try to change my wallpaper the picture doesn't fit correctly. The bottom trim and top where it says action and contacts and the start menu seem to have a seperate layer. Everytime i change over to the start menu or any other menu the desktop background shifts up for some reason.

Another problem i have is the picture i use as my wallpaper seems like it's in tile mode, i can see a quarter of the picture on the right side, i dont understand why the picture isn't just fitted, when i view the picture in album mode it fits perfectly fine.

My rom is the new energy phoenix rom feb 16.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, i'll be checking this post every hour or so because it's really grinding my gears!
Old 02-18-2010, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: TBaytel

Vxixz is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Vxixz
Re: Wallpaper Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1n3st View Post
Everytime i try to change my wallpaper the picture doesn't fit correctly. The bottom trim and top where it says action and contacts and the start menu seem to have a seperate layer. Everytime i change over to the start menu or any other menu the desktop background shifts up for some reason.

Another problem i have is the picture i use as my wallpaper seems like it's in tile mode, i can see a quarter of the picture on the right side, i dont understand why the picture isn't just fitted, when i view the picture in album mode it fits perfectly fine.

My rom is the new energy phoenix rom feb 16.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, i'll be checking this post every hour or so because it's really grinding my gears!

Thats odd, umm im kinda stumped on this one but i guess some primary things to try are , make sure your image isnt rediculously huge in size (if you wanna tottaly rule this out set image size to 320 x 240 ). Also make sure your hard-resetting after every new flash. Sorry bud i got nothing else on this one, but ill keep thinking about it :P ill let you know
Don't forget to hit THANKS if i helped!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro