PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 05:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

kkryter is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
S2U2 On Sprint Touch Pro

I guess this could technically be for any carrier as I believe that the basic CPU / Graphics chips are the same in all of the carrier models. Anway, I have had on occasion lock ups with the last several versions on S2U2 on my phone and i was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on what it might be, as it always seems to be when receiving a call or an SMS. As I recall, for quite a while there was a note in the instructions for S2U2 for our model that the graphics mode should be RAW as opposed to GDI or DirectDraw. Does anybody have a suggestion as to which one of these is the most stable for us or any other suggestion as to why these events seem to be locking me up? Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Old 02-15-2010, 05:48 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: S2U2 On Sprint Touch Pro

used the last V2.30 and had it on GDI for 2 weeks, no lock ups really but it didnt provide me with what pocketshield does, so I nixed it, Gone....back to PS3.8.2....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro