PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 04:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero

hamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
extended batteries

just wanted to get an idea of everyones opinion on the extended batteries for the touch pro. specifically the 1500mah (mugen/seidio), the 1800mah (oem), and the 2000mah (seidio).

things i am looking for:
how long before dead battery
size complaints

i see alot of threads on extended batteries but no one ever really spells it out on how well the battery did and if it was worth it or now. i know the 3000mah is just huge and i'm not really interested in it due to the size but it would be good info to include for others out looking.

links:
Mugen 1500mah: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...kumulator.html

Seidio 1500mah: http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/basi15htcx1.htm

Seidio 2000mah: http://www.seidioonline.com/product-...20htch2-bk.htm

Mugen 3000mah: http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...hatlappal.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-08-2010, 04:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC-6800 & HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Allltel

Simba7 is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Simba7 Send a message via AIM to Simba7 Send a message via MSN to Simba7 Send a message via Yahoo to Simba7 Send a message via Skype™ to Simba7
Re: extended batteries

The mugen batteries are freakin' awesome. I have one in my 6800 (and soon in my TP) and the darn thing lasts for a week. If it's on standby, it'll last even longer.

I'd highly suggest one. I'm buying the Mugen 3000mAh battery soon. I like the extra size of the battery. Gives the phone more grip instead of it sliding out of your hands.. Not to mention more than double the capacity of the original.

Also, this thing sucks juice. The bigger the battery, the better.

Last edited by Simba7; 02-08-2010 at 04:30 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero
Threadstarter

hamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

you know i was really excited for the 3000mah battery until i got one for my g/f. she has a diamond (same battery) and the thing is huge!! with the new case, her phone is alot thicker than mine. without the back, just the battery in my tp, it's flippin huge! my phone sits in my pocket and it looks like it would be a major hassle getting it in and out of my pocket (by no means do i wear tight clothing). i'm going to pick up a back on ebay just for sh!ts and giggles to play with it. from the pics i have seen, it will double the thickness of the phone. i'll report back with battery life.

correction, i got her the 2400mah battery.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

gerbilx is a n00b

i have the oem 1800 battery and cover. bought it from the verizon website. after a day of light to medium use i have 30-40% left. i do like having the phone thicker as it is easier to hold, but with the butt part bigger and uneven with the top if u put it on the table u cant tap it with the stylus cuz its gonna rock

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro