PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ddo405 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Returning Sprint HTC Touch Pro

I am so sick of this phone, I have tried the stock Sprint ROM and NFSFANS's ROM and the Touch Pro locks up and lags bad while charging, sometimes will not let me answer calls and lags very bad when opening text messages. What do I have to do to get it back to default so I can call Sprint and trade it with a different type of phone? I know I need to install the Stock ROM again, but do I lock the phone after or what? Thank you for helping, I have looked through the forum and see how to add stock rom and lock the phone I am just making sure I cover all the bases so they don't deny my trade for installing custom ROMs.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Returning Sprint HTC Touch Pro

Yes, you should relock the phone after flashing back to stock before you bring it back to Sprint. Everything you need can be found in the stickies on this forum. Goodluck.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:26 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Moved to the Touch Pro forum.

Old 02-17-2010, 12:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA (MR5)
Carrier: MetroPCS

Tekzel is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Tekzel Send a message via MSN to Tekzel

It brings a tear to my eye to see that you don't like your Touch Pro. I love mine. I snuggle with it after sex, and we talk long into the night about our plans for the future. We hope for a change in the legal definition of marriage to allow "one man, one device". Someday, someday.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: T Pro RootRom | 2nd T Pro iRoot
Carrier: Alltel

wiskydiver1 is keeping up the good workwiskydiver1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekzel View Post
It brings a tear to my eye to see that you don't like your Touch Pro. I love mine. I snuggle with it after sex, and we talk long into the night about our plans for the future. We hope for a change in the legal definition of marriage to allow "one man, one device". Someday, someday.
Bwahahaha!

Though I'm not that bad, using good cooked Roms made me love my TP all over again, and make me considerably less upset that Alltel will never get a TP2. Maybe by the time my area actually gets switched over to Verizon the HD5.9 will be out. Or 12. Or VHD45.

Yea, the switch over is THAT slow here.

I'm just here to help. Well, help, and flash, and flash, and flash...
If I was able to help you today, kindly click the Thanks! button.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:57 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Tekzel you are one funny dude, and yes I am ll for one persn , one device and I still have my TP ,it rocks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekzel View Post

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro