PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 03:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: cricket

shakacamp400 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch pro flashed to cricket i want to change my start button an taskbar to new stuff

I have a touch pro flashed to cricket i found this site the other day an my fone had no pic messagin thanks to this place i have it now an i have the xb mod touch flo 3d installed from tp2 i like i would luike to know if i can change my start button an my signal bar and battery an notification an stuff to match the new touch flo i would also like to know are there any themes for the touch flo an if there is any way i can thread the sms with the ryan arrcsoft thing for cricket its something im forgettin but ill remember anyway pleeeasasssseee heeeellllppp
Old 01-11-2010, 03:18 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

shakacamp400 is a n00b
Re: Touch pro flashed to cricket i want to change my start button an taskbar to new s

I forgot to ask if i can get cab programs because im not familiar with all the other stuff an if there is a program that can remove programs that dont come up in the remove progrrams tab thanks
Old 01-11-2010, 05:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Weapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuff
Re: Touch pro flashed to cricket i want to change my start button an taskbar to new s

do a search for Arcsoft MMS...theres a thread going about pic messaging

also most files will be in either .zip format or .cab format. either one is fine to use since the TP handles both these files.

DavidinCT "I was going to say something like......So I bumped into your girl and noticed the cheeze...then she said she was happy to find a real man....but, I just cant"
Old 01-11-2010, 04:04 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

shakacamp400 is a n00b

ok i already got the mms workin an stuuf i jus want themes for my touch flo 3d and i want to change the windows button an the signal bars an stuff

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro