PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 02:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

lilbrulesall is keeping up the good worklilbrulesall is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cricket Users please read!

Hey guys! So I have cricket, flashed of course, and when i went to switch my TP to crickt they asked me if i wanted insurance, i said no lol(Dumb idea i think). Now my keyboard is not responing does anyone know if i can call cricket and get the insurance on it and is there anyway i can get the insurance to replace it or fix it?
Old 01-11-2010, 02:17 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Cricket Users please read!

uhohhh. good question. what happened to the keyboard?
Old 01-11-2010, 02:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbrulesall View Post
Hey guys! So I have cricket, flashed of course, and when i went to switch my TP to crickt they asked me if i wanted insurance, i said no lol(Dumb idea i think). Now my keyboard is not responing does anyone know if i can call cricket and get the insurance on it and is there anyway i can get the insurance to replace it or fix it?
I wouls start by calling cricket and ask them what the insurance covers. I've been curious of that my self, but for some reason I don't see them buying or fixing a TP or any device they don't carry. But who knows with cricket.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

lilbrulesall is keeping up the good worklilbrulesall is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
I wouls start by calling cricket and ask them what the insurance covers. I've been curious of that my self, but for some reason I don't see them buying or fixing a TP or any device they don't carry. But who knows with cricket.
ya im gonna give them a call tomorrow and inquire about the insurance coverage. lol and ya cricket is soo random on some of the stuff they do lol thanks for the help whitey, you've helped me before too idk if you remember but i learned a lot before and now i can fix my mms and internet all by myself lol thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimecm View Post
uhohhh. good question. what happened to the keyboard?
IDK!! it like just started being dumb one day and like when i push space bar or random letters it would put like 12 spaces or letter lol and now it doesnt respond at all when i slide it open it changes to landscape but i cant type anything and when i push FN or SHIFT the little lights dont come on either.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (CDMA)

akaruna is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50301; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

sorry folks, but cricket does not insure the touch pro/diamond/hero/ or n e other nice phone. which if u ask me is stupid as hell, it is considered a customer brought handset. the nicest phone they will give u is prolly an evoke

2mb speed test results
Old 01-11-2010, 03:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaruna View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50301; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

sorry folks, but cricket does not insure the touch pro/diamond/hero/ or n e other nice phone. which if u ask me is stupid as hell, it is considered a customer brought handset. the nicest phone they will give u is prolly an evoke
AWWwww that frickin sucks! i dont know what to do now.. my keyboard doesn't work at all :-/ i guess ill just stick with the onscreen? poo..
Old 01-11-2010, 07:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

did you buy it already flashed? if the answer is no then flash back to stock and take it back to where u got it and if you bought it on ebay u can get ur money back by filing a "item not as described" claim
Old 01-12-2010, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I bought it off craigslist :-/ not too smart lol but i called cricket and like akaruna said, they dont insure customer supplied phones.. stupid. o well, ill just stick to the onscreen untill i can save up enough money to buy a new touch pro or maybe a touch pro 2. it'll be sooome time haha. Thanks for all the help guys
Old 01-15-2010, 06:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (CDMA)

akaruna is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/15954; U; en))

there is a post here but dont remember the link, it shows u how to connect ur keyboard. so use it to disconnect then reconnect it. trust me its nearly impossible to screw the process up and only takes about 5 min. my keyboard went out once and hasnt acted up since... try it if u like, i will try and find the link and post it in a bit.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
cricket, insurance, keyboard, touch pro