PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 04:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: cricket

shakacamp400 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Touch pro flashed to cricket i want to install custom ro so i can get mms heeelllpppp

I have a touch pro flashed to cricket i wanna install a custom rom so i can get mms because i only have talk text an web helllpppp pleqassaeee
Old 01-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root
Carrier: Sprint

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
Re: Touch pro flashed to cricket i want to install custom ro so i can get mms heeelll

you flash a custom rom and you have to set device up to get net/mms to work each time you flash. cricket thing. roms here arn't set up for a carrier, but 2 roms here are for cricket only. if you like the rom you have, it may just be server settings. if you want to change your rom, you have to set up net and mms over again.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid 1
Carrier: Cricket

915_tuscani is becoming a great contributor
Re: Touch pro flashed to cricket i want to install custom ro so i can get mms heeelll

wut rom are u currently using
Old 01-10-2010, 12:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZ HTC Touch Pro 2

wakko69 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to wakko69 Send a message via Yahoo to wakko69

I would like to know to, I'm using EnergyROM "Titanium," and I have tried all the MMS / Cricket and yes I searched this forum and others
Old 01-10-2010, 01:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid 1

915_tuscani is becoming a great contributor

Why not use the Drunks TP Rom works right out of the box, really good rom, works fine on the Sprint/Alltel TP's does does not work on Verizon Tp not sure if Bell works or not.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:52 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakko69 View Post
I would like to know to, I'm using EnergyROM "Titanium," and I have tried all the MMS / Cricket and yes I searched this forum and others
Are you using a Touch xv6900 or a Touch Pro on cricket.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 915_tuscani View Post
Why not use the Drunks TP Rom works right out of the box, really good rom, works fine on the Sprint/Alltel TP's does does not work on Verizon Tp not sure if Bell works or not.
I agree Drunks ROM is one of the best around.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:47 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: cricket
Threadstarter

shakacamp400 is a n00b

i dont know my fone guy flashed my fone how would i find out
Old 01-10-2010, 03:26 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root
Carrier: Sprint

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

i have to say sorry. sorry to all cricket users first thing. there seems to be a new issue, and i am getting ready to start working on it (post to come) as there seems to be something new going on with cricket that has lost mms and i need to find (or try to find) a fix. cricket mms has seemed to stop working and has come to my attention by other users. i have stopped using cricket and it appears they have changed their server as changing with new line of devices launched. you are not alone. i am sure it is a reg edit somewhere that will need cabbed up.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZ HTC Touch Pro 2

wakko69 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to wakko69 Send a message via Yahoo to wakko69

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
Are you using a Touch xv6900 or a Touch Pro on cricket.
I got rid of XV6900 and went to the TP (needed a keyboard) but if the drunk can't be used on VZ TP then it wouldn't work for me

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro