PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Touch pro flashed to cricket i want to install custom ro so i can get mms heeelllpppp (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105262)

shakacamp400 01-08-2010 04:39 AM

Touch pro flashed to cricket i want to install custom ro so i can get mms heeelllpppp

I have a touch pro flashed to cricket i wanna install a custom rom so i can get mms because i only have talk text an web helllpppp pleqassaeee

jpwhre 01-08-2010 05:23 PM

Re: Touch pro flashed to cricket i want to install custom ro so i can get mms heeelll

you flash a custom rom and you have to set device up to get net/mms to work each time you flash. cricket thing. roms here arn't set up for a carrier, but 2 roms here are for cricket only. if you like the rom you have, it may just be server settings. if you want to change your rom, you have to set up net and mms over again.

915_tuscani 01-09-2010 11:45 PM

Re: Touch pro flashed to cricket i want to install custom ro so i can get mms heeelll

wut rom are u currently using

wakko69 01-10-2010 12:53 AM

I would like to know to, I'm using EnergyROM "Titanium," and I have tried all the MMS / Cricket and yes I searched this forum and others

915_tuscani 01-10-2010 01:17 AM

Why not use the Drunks TP Rom works right out of the box, really good rom, works fine on the Sprint/Alltel TP's does does not work on Verizon Tp not sure if Bell works or not.

whitey10tc 01-10-2010 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wakko69 (Post 1475507)
I would like to know to, I'm using EnergyROM "Titanium," and I have tried all the MMS / Cricket and yes I searched this forum and others

Are you using a Touch xv6900 or a Touch Pro on cricket.

whitey10tc 01-10-2010 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 915_tuscani (Post 1475573)
Why not use the Drunks TP Rom works right out of the box, really good rom, works fine on the Sprint/Alltel TP's does does not work on Verizon Tp not sure if Bell works or not.

I agree Drunks ROM is one of the best around.

shakacamp400 01-10-2010 02:47 AM

i dont know my fone guy flashed my fone how would i find out

jpwhre 01-10-2010 03:26 AM

i have to say sorry. sorry to all cricket users first thing. there seems to be a new issue, and i am getting ready to start working on it (post to come) as there seems to be something new going on with cricket that has lost mms and i need to find (or try to find) a fix. cricket mms has seemed to stop working and has come to my attention by other users. i have stopped using cricket and it appears they have changed their server as changing with new line of devices launched. you are not alone. i am sure it is a reg edit somewhere that will need cabbed up.

wakko69 01-10-2010 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitey10tc (Post 1475649)
Are you using a Touch xv6900 or a Touch Pro on cricket.

I got rid of XV6900 and went to the TP (needed a keyboard) but if the drunk can't be used on VZ TP then it wouldn't work for me