PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BORED with my TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
maybe its just my phone, but my TP has send & end keys lol. who knows maybe i'm retarded =\
On the bottom of the phone. Left side is phone up (send) right side is phone down (end) I don't really know of any phone that doesn't have it. So your not retarded, the rest of the world is.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I don't even understand this thread..The Touch Pro has send and end keys, bottom line.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 01-05-2010, 03:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
On the bottom of the phone. Left side is phone up (send) right side is phone down (end) I don't really know of any phone that doesn't have it. So your not retarded, the rest of the world is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
I don't even understand this thread..The Touch Pro has send and end keys, bottom line.
lol glad i'm not the only one. thanks guys bahahaa
Old 01-05-2010, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 5
Carrier: Sprint SERO-Premium

ETphoneHOME is becoming a great contributor

What a blonde moment. HAHAHA!
Seriously though, if you are bored with your TP, why not going to other phone threads and ask someone there to trade you? What are we suppose to do? Re-inspire you to use your phone?

On Mogul.^^^

On Touch Pro.^^^ = (
Old 01-05-2010, 03:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
maybe its just my phone, but my TP has send & end keys lol. who knows maybe i'm retarded =\

You mean the two keys that look like phones. See the issue is those are old school looking phones and today's youth don't recognize that as a phone. Are those really functional I thought they were for looks? Whats that round button in the middle do, anything?

Relax just giving you a hard time. What your trying to say is you want an IPhone so you wont have to think anymore. I understand.

Droidrox39
Old 01-06-2010, 12:16 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP_Cutie24F View Post
lol i actually miss the days of flip phones... i love flip phones. .............. i dont like the thickness of the tp, i dont even use the hardware keyboard.
I completely agree and am jealous of the Envy................ you want an iphone. lol
Old 01-06-2010, 12:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
lol i actually miss the days of flip phones... i love flip phones. I keep my favorite old flip phone so that if i want to go back to it i can. i dont like the thickness of the tp, i dont even use the hardware keyboard.

Actually flip phones aren't what I would call "Thin". If you put one beside a TP they are about the same thickness (depending on the phone). ANYway if you don't use the keyboard then a Diamond probably would have suite your needs. With all that said phones like the HTC Hero don't have keyboards so you will be all set. Like I said why not just come out and admit you just want a g@y IPhone.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

apinkel is keeping up the good workapinkel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
so im bored with my TP..... i want a phone that has actual send/end keys cuz its so annoying everytime i want to end a call i have to push the power button so the phone wakes up, then end call.
As previously mentioned, the TP does have send/end keys.

It sounds like it bothers you that the screen turns off when you are in-call. If so I highly recommend you check out the TICST program:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=488991

This module will turn the screen off when the phone is up against your face, and turn the screen back one when you take it away from your face. You can also have it turn on the speakerphone when you place the phone face down... there are a few other dialer tweaks available in this little app. Highly recommended.

Using this program in conjunction with TF3D2.1 and the tweak to turn off that stupid phone curtain (the one that covers up the speakerphone button) has me really liking the way my dialer works.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
lol i actually miss the days of flip phones... i love flip phones. I keep my favorite old flip phone so that if i want to go back to it i can. i dont like the thickness of the tp, i dont even use the hardware keyboard.
hey beautiful, the samsung moment is almost exactly the same size as my tp2, if you like it go for it, I played with one and thought it was a nice device.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 01-07-2010, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: AllTel HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

DMWagner is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Wouldn't ya know it, mine does to!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro