PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 07:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (CDMA)
Carrier: Sprint

akaruna is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/15954; U; en))

hey guys, is there a way to get sense 2.5 on a winmo 6.1? and if so could u point me in the right direction for the cabs and files. thx in advance.

and yes i have already used google and searched the forum here and a little over at xda ;p

2mb speed test results
Old 01-02-2010, 07:55 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: looking for sense 2.5

not possible brother,at least not to my knowledge,but why not use the new 2.1 sense,have the best of both worlds, 2.5 animated weather on home screen and small quirks as well a update to 6.5 which is quite nice

Old 01-02-2010, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: all of them
Carrier: sprint

nextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

you can get 2.1 via cabs i believe but if you want manila 2.5 on winmo 6.1 your gonna have to cook it in. Theres just too many dependencies with sense 2.5 for a cab distribution.
Old 01-02-2010, 09:02 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Moved to the Touch Pro forum.

edit: it would work, but you would like it...And if your gonna have that monster on your unit, why not do wm6.5 too?

Last edited by rstoyguy; 01-02-2010 at 09:05 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:48 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

akaruna is a n00b

thx for the info, the reason i dont use 6.5 is cause i really dont like the layout. i was testing out ski-rom max dusk but it was freezing up on me. so im trying to find a wa to just get the files into cab and do it that way.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaruna View Post

thx for the info, the reason i dont use 6.5 is cause i really dont like the layout. i was testing out ski-rom max dusk but it was freezing up on me. so im trying to find a wa to just get the files into cab and do it that way.
what about the layout do you not like?? some things can be reverted back as in start menu layout and ect.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

akaruna is a n00b

yea the start menu and the way the homepage is... i didn't know that you could revert it. darn i must be stupid or something

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro