PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 07:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: metro pcs
Threadstarter

iloathehtc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Raph500 Stuck at Verizon loading screen

I have had absolutely no luck with any suggestions. When I load to boot loader it says at the top "security unlocked"

raph500
spl-0.40.0000
microp-raph (led) v8182
microp-raph (key) v0682
psoc-raph stage_evt v20

I have tried loading roms via the RAPHIMG.nbh method. When I enter bootloader it goes directly to the tricolor screen with this info. Trying to run ruu always results in an error 262.
Old 01-02-2010, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

Seriously is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSeriously is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSeriously is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloathehtc View Post
I have had absolutely no luck with any suggestions. When I load to boot loader it says at the top "security unlocked"

raph500
spl-0.40.0000
microp-raph (led) v8182
microp-raph (key) v0682
psoc-raph stage_evt v20

I have tried loading roms via the RAPHIMG.nbh method. When I enter bootloader it goes directly to the tricolor screen with this info. Trying to run ruu always results in an error 262.
No answers here, but am having similar issues and frustrations. Did you just get a replacement? What does the sticker under your batery say? Mine is a newer replacement and says 12/12/2009. The diference with mine is that the RUU finishes and the unit tries to reboot, but only gets to the verizon scree. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=104247

I am wondering if they have changed something that would make us need a new HSPL or fix of some kind.
Anyway, in your case, I would try the unlocker again, and then try to flash original vzw rom, and then if that works try a custom rom again.

Good luck!

EDIT: My spl looks different as well.
Security Unlocked

RAPH500
SPL-0.35.COMNEX
MicroP-Wrong Platform(0x85)
MicroP-Raph (KEY) v8682
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Seriously; 01-02-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

raph500
spl-0.40.0000
microp-raph (led) v8182
microp-raph (key) v0682
psoc-raph stage_evt v20

your phone isnt unlocked. see the post above mine where his says SPL-0.35.COMNEX? that means his phone is unlocked but yours isnt. thats why you cant get a custom rom to work.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:59 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

iloathehtc is a n00b

I've been pm'ing everyone that may have insight into an issue I'm having, figured I'd try here too.

Bought a used tp (xv6850, verizon) running an ssk rom. I tried to take it to my carrier (metropcs); they told me they couldn't do anything with it because they couldn't access the data programming (##data# or whatever it is supposed to be for the tp, I've not been able to get any ##blank# commands to work at all) so I figured a different rom needed to be put on it. I studied cmonex's method, acquired all the necessary software, researched some more then tried loading mightyrom. After the rom was loaded, it would just hang at the verizon loading screen and...nothing. I could get into bootloader no problem so I read up on the "flash dance" and gave it a try. When I load bootloader it reads:

Security Unlocked

raph500
spl-0.40.0000
microp-raph (led) v8182
microp-raph (key) v0682
psoc-raph stage_evt v20

I have tried loading roms via sd card with the RAPHIMG.nbh method; nothing loads. When I enter bootloader it goes directly to the tricolor screen with the above info and thats it. Trying to run ruu from my laptop always results in an error 262, unless it's the stock verizon rom. All attempts to use cmonex's hardspl solution have failed. All attempts to load any other rom fail. I can easily access bootloader...that's about it. Any ideas? I've been working on this for a week now, I've tried asking everyone. It was running an ssk rom when I first got it so I know it's not impossible. I'd really like to figure this out so I can dump my crappy Samsung Instinct (the Jitterbug of touchscreen phones). Thanks in advance.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:03 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

iloathehtc is a n00b

That doesn't help. At all. I'm well aware it's obviously not unlocked but it seems it's become unlockable. Trying to run cmonex's hardspl solution does nothing at this point...I'm stumped. If anyone else has something helpful to say, please by all means reply or pm me. Thanks.

Last edited by iloathehtc; 01-02-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:10 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
That doesn't help. At all. I'm well aware it's obviously not unlocked but it seems it's become unlockable. Trying to run cmonex's hardspl solution does nothing at this point...I'm stumped. If anyone else has something helpful to say, please by all means reply or pm me. Thanks.
to unlock the vzw refurb (been there with you lol) all 4 i received did the same as yours so try this since it worked for me

go to start menu>settings menu>connections menu>usb to pc menu> unchech the box under activesync that says faster file transfer

had to do that with every refurb,drove myself crazy like you trying to get it

Old 01-02-2010, 08:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: CricKet

brandonharrison10 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
to unlock the vzw refurb (been there with you lol) all 4 i received did the same as yours so try this since it worked for me

go to start menu>settings menu>connections menu>usb to pc menu> unchech the box under activesync that says faster file transfer

had to do that with every refurb,drove myself crazy like you trying to get it
That won't help. That only allows you to sync so that the RUU can pull up the bootloader. The problem is that from the bootloader, you cannot load a rom. I have been wrestling with this for days with nada success.

Last edited by brandonharrison10; 01-02-2010 at 09:27 PM. Reason: I was wrong!
Old 01-02-2010, 09:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: CricKet

brandonharrison10 is a n00b

I see what you are talking about now... It actually let me load a new SPL! I feel dumb now...
Old 01-02-2010, 10:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

Seriously is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSeriously is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSeriously is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Any answers yet??
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by calhounmatt View Post
I am having the same issue when I flashed to the final of Psyki 4 Final
i don't believe you will get that rom to boot from what i recall,not vzw friendly and no longer being developed right??

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonharrison10 View Post
I see what you are talking about now... It actually let me load a new SPL! I feel dumb now...
so your good to go then??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
Any answers yet??
your issue exactly??
Quote:
I've been pm'ing everyone that may have insight into an issue I'm having, figured I'd try here too.

Bought a used tp (xv6850, verizon) running an ssk rom. I tried to take it to my carrier (metropcs); they told me they couldn't do anything with it because they couldn't access the data programming (##data# or whatever it is supposed to be for the tp, I've not been able to get any ##blank# commands to work at all) so I figured a different rom needed to be put on it. I studied cmonex's method, acquired all the necessary software, researched some more then tried loading mightyrom. After the rom was loaded, it would just hang at the verizon loading screen and...nothing. I could get into bootloader no problem so I read up on the "flash dance" and gave it a try. When I load bootloader it reads:

Security Unlocked

raph500
spl-0.40.0000
microp-raph (led) v8182
microp-raph (key) v0682
psoc-raph stage_evt v20

I have tried loading roms via sd card with the RAPHIMG.nbh method; nothing loads. When I enter bootloader it goes directly to the tricolor screen with the above info and thats it. Trying to run ruu from my laptop always results in an error 262, unless it's the stock verizon rom. All attempts to use cmonex's hardspl solution have failed. All attempts to load any other rom fail. I can easily access bootloader...that's about it. Any ideas? I've been working on this for a week now, I've tried asking everyone. It was running an ssk rom when I first got it so I know it's not impossible. I'd really like to figure this out so I can dump my crappy Samsung Instinct (the Jitterbug of touchscreen phones). Thanks in advance.
we got his issue solved on his other thread and it was a simple fix
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
frozen load screen, htc touch pro