PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 03:57 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re-arranged Home Tab for TF3D2 now with 100% more wallpaper enjoyment (almost blank)

THIS IS ONLY FOR THE NEW RHODIUM MANILA

First off, huge thanks to showaco on xda for his background for all tabs for the new manila and for pointing me in the right direction.

This was inspired by showaco's BBextreme 5.0 homepage. What I did was
-remove the link for call history from the home page
-move the date and alarm above the clock
-move up the calendar
-get rid of the up/down arrows
-center the carrier name

What this allowed me to do is display three appointments on the main screen without having to flip the clock. With the original configuration, I was able to see only two at a time one of which was half hidden under the bottom slider.

I do not know if this will work without having background for all tabs so I packaged it along with my mod.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that this will mess thing up in landscape a bit; the first appointment will not show up

UPDATE I have now removed the carrier name and pushed the date and time to the top and removed the calendar text when there are no upcoming appintments, it is now almost a blank tab to enjoy your wallpaper

Attached Files
File Type: cab HomeTab.cab (357.0 KB, 173 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ruskiyab; 03-26-2009 at 12:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:21 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Re-arranged Home Tab for TF3D2

Nice work, thanks for sharing with everyone!
Old 03-26-2009, 12:52 AM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Threadstarter

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Re-arranged Home Tab for TF3D2 now with 100% more wallpaper enjoyment (almost bla

Updated
Old 03-26-2009, 01:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Re-arranged Home Tab for TF3D2 now with 100% more wallpaper enjoyment (almost bla

can you do it with the alarm gone still show appts and have the carrier up in the top right still? just curious thanks a lot
Old 03-26-2009, 02:06 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

great work, trying it now
Old 05-27-2009, 08:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

could you explain how to do this, i use bbextreme but would like to add the call history back on
Old 05-27-2009, 11:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

quarky42 is keeping up the good workquarky42 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to quarky42

This is a neat little mod. You could consider using a semi/full transparent clock and a transparent slider w/ transparent button.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarky42 View Post
This is a neat little mod. You could consider using a semi/full transparent clock and a transparent slider w/ transparent button.
Like this?

(It's not ruskiyab's mod but hallatore's one)

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:34 AM
Lurker

Watikjebrom is a n00b

@ Psyki

OMG, I really like your desktop. Would you mind sharing cab's for the transparant clock, wallpaper and other stuff?
Old 06-09-2009, 01:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Like this?
I like your glass manila a lot Any way to hook it up on top my current ROM?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro