PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 10:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Arthurlee77 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Arthurlee77
Re: Touch Pro replacement through Ashurion.

Asurion is now replacing TP with TP2 via online insurance claim. No phone call necessary. I will have mine in hand tomorrow. I don't know how long this will last.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

locomariachi is just getting started

I just tried and it gave me a PALM pre, what option did you use to replace your phone on the drop down menu? I put Broken ports.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:31 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by locomariachi View Post
I just tried and it gave me a PALM pre, what option did you use to replace your phone on the drop down menu? I put Broken ports.

I had my touch pro get lost while skiing in Oregon lol, I reported it lost via online claim. I guess if you want to... make you're phone get lost but that wouldn't be nice so don't do that lmao!
Old 01-06-2010, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
I had my touch pro get lost while skiing in Oregon lol, I reported it lost via online claim. I guess if you want to... make you're phone get lost but that wouldn't be nice so don't do that lmao!
Well i tried a claim for broken buttons and then said the screen was having problems, they wanted to swap me out for a palm pre, but i said nope bc the design was flimsy and i really can't type on it (my sister had that phone before she got the pixi) so they said i was outta luck unless i wanted a blackberry (but then i'd have to change my sero, no go on that one!) so i will try again later
Old 01-06-2010, 02:49 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Well i tried a claim for broken buttons and then said the screen was having problems, they wanted to swap me out for a palm pre, but i said nope bc the design was flimsy and i really can't type on it (my sister had that phone before she got the pixi) so they said i was outta luck unless i wanted a blackberry (but then i'd have to change my sero, no go on that one!) so i will try again later
I hope you get lucky and get a tp2 offered soon! I did mines at 1am in the morning lol... perhaps try at a early / late time, I would heck no ever accept a palm pre, it is... to toyish for me.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Just Called again to verify what the first girl said, they really do only have Palm Pre's to replace the TP apparently. No TP2s at all. :/ can anyone here confirm that with me?
Old 01-06-2010, 04:26 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

Quote:
Just Called again to verify what the first girl said, they really do only have Palm Pre's to replace the TP apparently. No TP2s at all. :/ can anyone here confirm that with me?

I'm not sure.... I in fact don't think anyone can verify that unless they worked for there department in charge of that. Have you tried a online claim to check for yourself once again =\? I know i would have been po if they that is what they tried offering me.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I did the claim thing but they kept the ticket open so maybe I should call and close it then?
Old 01-06-2010, 04:30 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

Quote:
I did the claim thing but they kept the ticket open so maybe I should call and close it then?

try just going to this link here "http://phoneclaim.com/" then on the far lest side of the screen there will be some boxes that say claim now! under that three boxes should be there saying resume claim, track my claim, and claim doc....

try clicking the resume claim option and it should re prompt you thru very step again.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint 500 Sero Plan

johnnydough646 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to johnnydough646

I just called asurion told them i didnt want the palm pre cause the buttons are to small and then the lady said lets see what we can do and offered me the touch pro 2 easy as that

11/25 28004 2.5

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro