PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 09:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

impulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Another Goodbye

Funny to read the comments from people who swear windows mobile is the best mobile OS in the world. Everyone on this site knows that WM is a slow buggy piece of crap. And the roms that we flash to our phones have even more bugs, made evident by the fact that people are troubleshooting non stop in the rom threads. As much as i hate WM bugs, i doubt i'll switch to another OS because i like how much i can customize my phone.
With that being said, alot of you guys who have been here a while need to get your head out of your asses and be able to respect someone else's opinion. Realize that not everyone has the same passion for WM that you do and not everyone values customization and multi-tasking over outright trouble free functionality. Some people just want a phone that works without hacking and flashing the hell out of it, and the OP is a prime example. No need to ruin his thread when he just wanted to express his feelings on the situation.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:14 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
With that being said, alot of you guys who have been here a while need to get your head out of your asses and be able to respect someone else's opinion.
Two things, one you ever here of the saying; the pot calling the kettle black? Two; If he is switching to the BB he will not be here much longer, no?

And 9 hours is not bad. Texting at school is no where near as bad as the idiots I see texting while driving.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 12-28-2009, 11:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker

impulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerfudpucker View Post
Two things, one you ever here of the saying; the pot calling the kettle black?
Everyone could have given their opinions in this thread without any type of flaming or telling the OP what he should or shouldn't be doing in school or saying "kids these days". They're just words of those who are pissed that someone had the nerve to talk bad about their beloved Windows OS. I see it constantly on this site when someone posts a thread about leaving WM. He didn't ask for opinions about whether anyone thinks he should be texting in class or not. He's talking about the phone and nothing else.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
Everyone could have given their opinions in this thread without any type of flaming or telling the OP what he should or shouldn't be doing in school or saying "kids these days". They're just words of those who are pissed that someone had the nerve to talk bad about their beloved Windows OS. I see it constantly on this site when someone posts a thread about leaving WM. He didn't ask for opinions about whether anyone thinks he should be texting in class or not. He's talking about the phone and nothing else.
why would i be pissed he is leaving WinMo? truth be told i really couldnt give a damn. if he didnt want opinions then he shouldnt have posted. no one really cares if your getting rid on your phone. people like him, and you, are nothing more than attention *****S and have nothing better to do. dont like what people say, dont read it. we really dont care if you get rid of your phone and get an iplop, crackberry, or a piece of string and 2 Dixie cups. dont want opinions, DONT POST STUPID "ANOTHER GOODBYE" TYPE THREADS.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I can see i'm wasting my time here...
Old 12-28-2009, 01:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

slowrey is a n00b

Impulse what's the point of this thread really? If the OP didn't want comments then he would have just left without a whole "goodbye cruel world" speech.

WinMo isn't the best however it's the best for me. I can point out plenty of flaws in all of the OS's especially the BB.
Old 12-28-2009, 02:08 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

never understood the point of these "goodbye" theads. Im serious. Are we supposed to say, "thanks for everything, enjoy your new device". Fall all over ourselves telling him not to go cause everything will be o.k? Or say "right on man, my thoughts exactly, im with ya". I really dont think there is an answer, which leaves the op open to any and all responses. My 2 cents.
dschoenike

Old 12-28-2009, 03:05 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

No... Don't go....
We'll miss you...
lol.
To each his own.
You want some blackberry then go get some.
I don't and obviously others don't. So what? Let the man take his leave and wish him luck with his new toy and his themes from crackberry.com.
lol.
p.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Jitterbug
Carrier: US Cellular

titaniumgiant is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldehoyos View Post
No... Don't go....
We'll miss you...
lol.
To each his own.
You want some blackberry then go get some.
I don't and obviously others don't. So what? Let the man take his leave and wish him luck with his new toy and his themes from crackberry.com.
lol.
p.
exactly! theres the door! dont let it hit ya on the way out. i came to winmo recently myself from the stupid crackberry after being a crackberry addict for years and now that i am on winmo..i kick myself thinking all those wasted years on that stupid piece of garbage..what was i thinking? seriously...what was i thinking? i would never go back to that junk. winmo is for the smart intelligent people who dont want the standard "cookie cutter cut" phone and say here you go, it is for those who like to tweak things, customize it to their needs and their lives specially a big round of kudos to the fine chef's here who have, there is tons you can do with winmo you could never do with a stupid crackberry or icrap i mean..iphone. winmo simply..ROCKS!
Old 12-30-2009, 02:00 PM
etc
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro

etc is a n00b

I am kind of beginning to learn to tolerate TP after 3 replacements of that piece of junk. It seems like I got lucky with #4.
Blackberry would be my first choice too, but I don't have a choice in the matter.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro