PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 06:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G, Motorola I9, Motorola I930
Carrier: Sprint, Boost Unlimited, Nextel Mexico.

xxdjvalexx is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red face Help with an alltel TP!

Hi.

I've searched and there are some old posts regarding this issue, but nobody has an answer for this problem so far. Maybe, just maybe someone does now.

I have an alltel TP fully flashed to cricket. The problem is that when you soft reset the thing, the pst settings keep reverting back to alltel. Can anybody help with this issue? Is it a software issue? Is it a phone issue? Or is there some kind of security issue that makes this happen???

As always, Thank you
Old 12-25-2009, 10:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC incredible
Carrier: Verizon

jtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuffjtuite knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help with an alltel TP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdjvalexx View Post
Hi.

I've searched and there are some old posts regarding this issue, but nobody has an answer for this problem so far. Maybe, just maybe someone does now.

I have an alltel TP fully flashed to cricket. The problem is that when you soft reset the thing, the pst settings keep reverting back to alltel. Can anybody help with this issue? Is it a software issue? Is it a phone issue? Or is there some kind of security issue that makes this happen???

As always, Thank you
I have one on verizon and every couple of flashes mine does the same. I don't know why yours does it on soft reset tho, maybe try flashing to a stock ROM then see if it still does. I just used QPST and saved the settings so when it happens i can just reload it and everything is good. there might be one or two settings I have to fix but it beats having to set it up from scratch.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro