PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 01:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

msvakos4589 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
VGA Audio Manager CAB

I've been searching for this but can't find it anywhere. . . .I used to have a Mogul and had HTC Audio Manager installed. I prefer Audio Manager over the stock media player. Is there a CAB out there for a VGA version of Audio Manager? The one that worked on the Mogul, doesn't work on the TP due to the screen resolution difference. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:03 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: VGA Audio Manager CAB

yeah, i dont really like playing my music from TF3D because there is no stop button, just the pause button. seems like it wastes the battery if i have to just leave the song on pause until i restart the phone :-\
Old 12-20-2008, 12:06 AM
c22002

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i am looking for a vga version as well any new info on this ?
Old 01-01-2009, 12:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)

Snager is just getting started

is there a way to remove the TF3D audio completely! ...i hate it! I would like to use S2P instead. Also when using bluetooth headset ...the TF3D audio takes over the bluetooth controls like Stop, Play, Fastfoward, ect. ..

I been searching for a way to remove the TF3D completely out of my phone with no luck

Thanks
Old 01-01-2009, 12:44 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snager View Post
is there a way to remove the TF3D audio completely! ...i hate it! I would like to use S2P instead. Also when using bluetooth headset ...the TF3D audio takes over the bluetooth controls like Stop, Play, Fastfoward, ect. ..

I been searching for a way to remove the TF3D completely out of my phone with no luck

Thanks
i use s2p on my pro. are you saying you cant? also use s2u2 to play s2p when screen is locked. i use s2p 0.58
Old 01-01-2009, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TProUserOnSprint is keeping up the good workTProUserOnSprint is keeping up the good work

s2p is great. The only thing I don't like is the only way to sort yor music by album is turning it to landscape.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:43 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TProUserOnSprint View Post
s2p is great. The only thing I don't like is the only way to sort yor music by album is turning it to landscape.
what version are you using?
Old 01-13-2009, 05:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: sprint

diomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It took me forever searching to find a vga version of HTC Audio Manager.

Here's the link for those having the same issue - I don't use tf3d - so lost the sprint music store on my touch pro.. This version of the audio manager works perfectly on that phone.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=369281

-mark
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:02 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

yeah, i got rid of the sprint tf3d music tab.. i use s2p and it works fine.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TProUserOnSprint View Post
if your using the lastest version for the pro then all u have to do is double tap the song info while playing a song and u get that view in landscape and to go back do the same

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro