PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 06:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

hooger is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Goodbye Touch Pro

Well its finally that time. after a year of tweaking and toying with the touch pro. after a year of anger, disappointment, and frustration. I am finally able to upgrade my phone.

Goodbye touch pro, hello iPhone!
Old 12-22-2009, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

schoust is a n00b
Angry Re: Goodbye Touch Pro

Well consider yourself a very lucky person! I am going to have to put up with this crap for another 8 months! I will say this the phone has the capabilities that I needed in a Phone for sure! But the facts are they don't work a good percentage of the time! I feel as though I have been jerked around for some time and have begged and pleaded the Customer service people to please let me upgrade and there simple answer is always (is the phone working properly now?) It's a joke yes it is because I did a hard restart but this is not what they want to here! I can't believe that they can pass this type of software off on people and have it constantly fail time and time again! I am now on my second reconditioned phone and to date I have several hard resets and countless soft resets and battery removal's. Anyone have any answers for repairing this POS so it lock as much!
Off Rant......
Old 12-23-2009, 12:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Jitterbug
Carrier: US Cellular

titaniumgiant is becoming a great contributor
Re: Goodbye Touch Pro

wow. sorry to hear about your loss... i really havent had too many problems with my touch pro..i actually like my tp and i enjoy messing with it tweaking it and see what all i can do with it and how many things it can help me make my life easier.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/EVO 4G
Carrier: The NOW Network!!

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to LayLay

^^^^^same here I haven't have any issue with my touch pro, I'm on my 3rd one, but I really don't care cuz my provider treats me well. I never got a refurbished phone always a new one out the box. I just love tweaking it and flashing ROM it's addictive now. Well good luck with your new IPHONE.
" for hitting the Button!"
Old 12-23-2009, 09:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

My TP works great still on my first one. Must be user error, so the IPhone should work perfect for you. Bye and don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

I just love the new ROMs apple has put out especially with Dusk. OH wait thats not apple... sorry..

look at the bright side, no more tweaking, playing around, it'll just be a phone... just...a .... phone...LAME!

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 12-23-2009 at 09:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

brian smith is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
My TP works great still on my first one. Must be user error, so the IPhone should work perfect for you. Bye and don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

I just love the new ROMs apple has put out especially with Dusk. OH wait thats not apple... sorry..

look at the bright side, no more tweaking, playing around, it'll just be a phone... just...a .... phone...LAME!

My favorite post of the year!
Old 12-23-2009, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

schoust is a n00b

Are you guy's using the phone as it was designed? Honestly this stuff is not rocket science! I swear I am wondering if it has been the choice of software that I have chosen that is causing all of my issues? Or maybe the fact that I sink to two different Pc's? I don't know?What I do know is it has cost me plenty of time at work and the Boss is getting pissed!! Any of you guy's have any good recommendations for Apps that work Flawlessly with this phone? I'm getting nervous about putting anything on these day's! It's running fine right now with on sink relationship and only one remote desktop app.....
Old 12-23-2009, 10:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4g/Sprint
Carrier: Sprint

MarcusInMD is becoming a great contributor

My Touch Pro has been flawless. I messed with the iphone and while it has it's merits, I would never consider one.
Old 12-24-2009, 03:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Jitterbug
Carrier: US Cellular

titaniumgiant is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoust View Post
Are you guy's using the phone as it was designed? Honestly this stuff is not rocket science! I swear I am wondering if it has been the choice of software that I have chosen that is causing all of my issues? Or maybe the fact that I sink to two different Pc's? I don't know?What I do know is it has cost me plenty of time at work and the Boss is getting pissed!! Any of you guy's have any good recommendations for Apps that work Flawlessly with this phone? I'm getting nervous about putting anything on these day's! It's running fine right now with on sink relationship and only one remote desktop app.....

well post your problems in the forum and see what people can help you with. you cant just declare u have a problem and not ask questions and expect people to know watchyu talkin bout willis. LOL.
Old 12-24-2009, 04:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Dell Axim 51v
Carrier: MetroPCS

fdbryant3 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooger View Post
Well its finally that time. after a year of tweaking and toying with the touch pro. after a year of anger, disappointment, and frustration. I am finally able to upgrade my phone.

Goodbye touch pro, hello iPhone!
Can I have your stuff?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro