PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 08:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6850sp
Carrier: Metropcs

Wutor is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Wutor Send a message via Yahoo to Wutor Send a message via Skype™ to Wutor
Cool Mms on metropcs flashed Tp.

Anybody has successfully working mms settings on metro network on th Tp? Cos the famous JD's arcsoft 5.2.1.22is not completely responding..
Old 12-08-2009, 08:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Mms on metropcs flashed Tp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutor View Post
Anybody has successfully working mms settings on metro network on th Tp? Cos the famous JD's arcsoft 5.2.1.22is not completely responding..
yes, I use that arcsoft version on every touch pro, diamond, touch pro 2, and imagio I have flashed with no issues. It could be your registry settings or rom.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 12-08-2009, 09:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Send a message via MSN to Wutor Send a message via Yahoo to Wutor Send a message via Skype™ to Wutor

But i did every single settings that i found researching for that topic here. i followed the instructions a-la-lettre, but still not complete. As of now, i can send pix but can't recieve 'em.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:31 PM
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
But i did every single settings that i found researching for that topic here. i followed the instructions a-la-lettre, but still not complete. As of now, i can send pix but can't recieve 'em.
like i said, it could be your rom.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I am on sprint's stock rom
Old 12-10-2009, 01:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 2 X TPRO
Carrier: 1 Sprint 1 METRO PCS

djsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Well then, that is the problem
sometimes i flash ten times a day. And everything works right off the bat. I saved my connections and mms settings to a registry file then i imported after I flash
Old 12-10-2009, 01:06 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
thats why cupcake, get a copy of mighty rom 4.16 works great with metro.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
thats why cupcake, get a copy of mighty rom 4.16 works great with metro.
I flashed to EnergyRom Dusk 28011 build with HTC sense(and i am loving it). Ever heard of it? is so, do you know how to get the mms working on it?
Old 12-19-2009, 12:38 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
I flashed to EnergyRom Dusk 28011 build with HTC sense(and i am loving it). Ever heard of it? is so, do you know how to get the mms working on it?
heard of it yes, but I haven't used a touch pro for like 3 months, try the jds arcsoft 5.2.1.22 and do the reg edits and see what happens.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:41 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

3 best metro links
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=14 - youve been here
http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1531236- supposed simple cab install for mms and data after the 1st link is completed
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...tro+pcs&page=3 you want post #61 and 62 - this describes the deleted connection coming back everytime and the solution, the #62 post contains the "dummy file"
there ya go man..... shouldnt take a very long now

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro