PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 11:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Duh, think about it...

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Couple of questions...

First, ##RTN# does or does NOT return to shipping? In other words, not the first ROM that was flashed (pre Oct update ROM)?

Second, has anyone found a way, without going back to the Original ROM, to stop the HTC dialer answering system? For about the last two weeks, for what ever reason, i cant answer 75% or more of my calls cause when i slide PocketShield down, the HTC slider shows and when i slide it, it keeps ringing till it goes to VM. Nothing i have tried fixes this, and it started 'on its own'. In other words, i dont believe i installed anything that would conflict with it.

Oh, and thirdly, if i HAVE to go back to the Original ROM, whats the best way to make sure i have the ORIGINAL one? I really dont want to flash it back, and mess it up, and i will NOT flash a custom ROM on it.

TIA

Last edited by Talon Pro; 12-18-2009 at 11:29 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: ATT

k_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to k_semler Send a message via MSN to k_semler Send a message via Yahoo to k_semler Send a message via Skype™ to k_semler
Re: Couple of questions...

If you have all your data and settings archived, you can do a hard reset of your device, and re-install all your applications, and re-import your contacts.
Baseband: UCKJ3
Kernel: 2.6.35.7 - I997RUXG3-CL366622 user@netbook #Infusion-GB-CoreA
Old 12-19-2009, 12:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Duh, think about it...
Threadstarter

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Couple of questions...

Yea good show, good show. Thanks for posting something about NOTHING to do with this thread!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro