PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC® Touch Pro™ 2 /// HTC® Evo™ 4G
Carrier: Sprint®

austintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Sprint HTC Touch Pro Shipped Stock ROM

Are there any cooks out there that have grilled up a plain 'ol Sprint Touch Pro Stock ROM? A ROM with no apps on it, just the basic clean ROM?
"Observation of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement on Supraquantum Structures By Induction through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal of Extremely Long Wavelength (ELW) Pulse from Mode-Locked Source Array." - from Half Life 1
Old 12-13-2009, 10:00 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Sprint HTC Touch Pro Shipped Stock ROM

Yeah there are tons of clean stock sprint roms floating around... And BTW, what inspiron are you running ATI Radeon x300 graphix w/ 60gig hd and 512mb ram..?? j/w =)

Old 12-13-2009, 10:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

austintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuff
Cool Re: Sprint HTC Touch Pro Shipped Stock ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Yeah there are tons of clean stock sprint roms floating around... And BTW, what inspiron are you running ATI Radeon x300 graphix w/ 60gig hd and 512mb ram..?? j/w =)
Thanks.
And yes by the way. Are you packing the same?
Old 12-13-2009, 10:15 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yes sir, I have two desktops that are built up but this is my girls... I've been messing with it for a few weeks now and I've just done some tampering around with my Windows 7 RTM 7600 build and installed it on here, running great..!! I was kinda skeptical because everywhere I searched I was getting nothing but negative comments on people who have tried it, but with some reg tweaks and driver updates it's about 10% faster than XP was... The only thing missing is Aero, but she didn't have it on here before lol so it's not like anything is really missing... Just figured I'd let u kno since obviously your technical guy if your into moddin your phone and such =)
Old 12-13-2009, 10:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Oh ya, well Windows 7, in my humble opinion, is the second greatest OS ever to come out. Windows XP tops it all though! And yeah, actually im the CEO of ACR-Tech.NET, which is a major computer repair and services company. I just like to "geek-around" on PPCGeeks.com for fun. And its nice to get away from the business world for a chance in a day.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

Yeah XP is definitely tight, I just felt as if I modded it to no end and felt it only necessary to give 7 a shot lol... I ordered a 120gb hd and 2gb ram this morning though, figured that oughta help me out some =) only thing from what I found out so far is that the video card can't be upgraded =( any insight on that???
Old 12-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Good buy, they are rediculously cheap these days. And the video card is on your desktop?
Old 12-13-2009, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

Yeah I got both for around $100 =) and no the video card on the laptop is what i'm talking about... I'm looking for something to at least handle Directx9 and maybe at least 128mb but I cant find shit for info on replacing the vid card... I guess there's no space PCI slots or this vid card is built into the motherboard or something...
Old 12-13-2009, 10:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Well laptops don't have interchangeable video card slots. There are laptops out there that have interchangeable video cards, but their expensive, and hard to find. But there are PCI-e slots (PCI-express) and PCMIA slots on almost all laptops. Theres just no add-on video cards available for laptops.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:57 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

Oh, that sucks... Thanks for the info =)

So basically, whatever video card you get preinstalled on ur laptop is what your stuck with..?? Unless willing to spend about as much as another laptop just for better graphics lol...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro