PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 09:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 1
Carrier: CricKet

KoTToN42e is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question I need the drivers for Touch Pro 1

Does anyone have the drivers or know where to get them?
Old 12-12-2009, 09:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

impulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimpulse is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: I need the drivers for Touch Pro 1

drivers for what exactly?
Old 12-12-2009, 10:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 1
Carrier: CricKet
Threadstarter

KoTToN42e is a n00b

To be able to do the QPST flash...
Old 12-12-2009, 10:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

the drivers auto download when you plug your device into your pc. you don't use qpst to flash your phone to cricket.

1st, call cricket and give them the esn, tell them it is a rzor v3c from ebay. if you tell them it is a pda, you will find yourself in a fight with cricket to get wap/mms turned on on your account.

2nd, make sure your sd card is formated to fat32 put your sd card into pc (this is going to wipe everything from sd) press start on pc, open "my computer" and find sd card. right click on card and select format.

3rd, unlock your device. find sticky in cdma tp upgrades labeled "unluck from sd card" and follow instructions.

4th, find bafmsl cab here in forums and follow instructions. write down the msl code it gives you, needed later.

5th, go to www.corodala.com/prl and find cricket prls and download to sd card

6th, open qpst, configur

7th, on your phone, dial ##diag# and let it be.

8th, plug your phone into pc. qpst will see your device and start. input the msl into first tab you got from bafmsl grabber and select read from device. change the new code to 000000 (needs to be or cricket mms/wap wont work) and select write to device. if you don't want your phone to say sprint, go to second tab in qpst and change name to cricket, your name, what ever pleases you before you sellect write to device.

QPST NO LONGER NEEDED

now that your msl is set to (6) zeros, open dialer and dial ##778# and select edit, enter your code, press view info and select prl. you can put the evdo prl you think works for your area, and go thru hassle of writing your own pst settings, or go thru list putting 1x prls on and dial *228 and changing the prls till you find one that doesn't hang up and it will write your pst settings for you and put the correct prl for evdo for your area and service plan (if you have roaming plan or not) you have to have correct 1x prl on device and be IN calling area for it to work.

using bafmsl to give you your code so you can put any cricket prl on your device, flashes to cricket. qpst to set your code to all zeros will allow wap/mms to work (after you get that set up), unlocking your device allows you to install custom roms. and after you have done all that, then you need to find the cabs for cricket.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

you can pm me if you want a walk thru.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro