PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: G1
Carrier: Verizon

juicemane is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
mobile shell 3.5.1 help

hey i have calkulins 6.5.1 rom ad when i installed mobile shell 3.5.1 9687, i have a bar on the bottom that will not go away, with the calendar and spb home soft keys. it overlaps mobile shell ...
is there a way to make it go away lol ?
Old 11-23-2009, 01:26 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Re: mobile shell 3.5.1 help

Same problem here....

Old 11-23-2009, 01:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo4G
Carrier: Sprint

beauty1085 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to beauty1085 Send a message via Skype™ to beauty1085

I don't have the answer but I just want to tell you it might be due to not having the stock rom in. IDK , but I have the mobile shell and when I turn my phone on a blank screen comes up but at the bottom it has the Spb home and calender. I click the SPB home and the shell comes up and that screen is covered up all the way. Idont know what else to tell you I dont know why it is doing you like that sorry.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: G1
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

juicemane is a n00b

fixed

i degraded to winmo 6.5 and it works now
Old 12-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

6.5.1 put start and ok at bottom of screen. spb doesn't put it back at top.

when you reset your device, you don't need to press spb softkey, spb will start on own. if you go to settings/home and uncheck touchflo you can check other apps (msg, windows live, google mobile search............. etc) those will show on startup in old wm6 style before spb starts. in spb if you click bottom right button, it will give you "show today" which will take you back to that same screen. if you don't click anything, spb comes back. if you have weather panel, you can have that checked in settings too. spb wont let touch flo today to launch, but if you have chome/titanium/windows default roms, that can run with spb.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (CDMA)
Carrier: US Cellular

chrialex is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwhre View Post
6.5.1 put start and ok at bottom of screen. spb doesn't put it back at top.

when you reset your device, you don't need to press spb softkey, spb will start on own. if you go to settings/home and uncheck touchflo you can check other apps (msg, windows live, google mobile search............. etc) those will show on startup in old wm6 style before spb starts. in spb if you click bottom right button, it will give you "show today" which will take you back to that same screen. if you don't click anything, spb comes back. if you have weather panel, you can have that checked in settings too. spb wont let touch flo today to launch, but if you have chome/titanium/windows default roms, that can run with spb.
Just to clarify, there are some programs that allow Touch Flo work with Mobile Shell. I have had good results with TouchFlo3Detacher I think it is called. Look around on here or XDA, don't remember which I got it from.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrialex View Post
Just to clarify, there are some programs that allow Touch Flo work with Mobile Shell. I have had good results with TouchFlo3Detacher I think it is called. Look around on here or XDA, don't remember which I got it from.
I'm sorry, I have a dis-like for tf3d and completely forgot about that trick.

http://www.forum.xda-developers.com/...d.php?t=566045

It is in this thread along with other info for spb. Some apps requir a clean spb (no spb mods) to work so you need to pic and chose wisley what you want to run.

Just a friendly reminder, the Touch Pro is VGA.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (CDMA)
Carrier: US Cellular

chrialex is becoming a great contributor

I am actually not running TF3D or MS since I flashed to MightyROM6. I like Titanium, though I might put MS back on in the background, haven't decided yet...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro