PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro / PPC 6800
Carrier: Verizon / Cricket

twstdone is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint TP on Cricket Pic Mail Not Working!

I have A Sprint TP on Cricket, I can get it to send but it stops at 29% sometime alittle further. I am running 6.5 and I am familiar with the settings. I also tried to run the 4.5 Full cricket Flash Rom. It does the same thing, will start to send and just stops. I am lost here and ant input will be Appreciated.
Old 12-05-2009, 10:55 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

twstdone is a n00b
Re: Sprint TP on Cricket Pic Mail Not Working!

Okay! I figured it out, Cricket plays games with you if you have a flashed phone. they don't like to give you all your services that are included in your rate plan. If your pics/vid is not working, have someone send you a pic message and if it says you have to log onto that mycricket.mms crap and enter that BS code. they have not activated your mms. they don't want to activate the services on the flashed phones, been at this for 10 days with them, just to get them to turn it on, but they try and tell you that you mms has been refreshed, how many times are you gonna refresh it, turn the damn service on! evidently they have been having some meetings and told not to turn the internet, mms, and whatever else on. just calls & txt. Just thought this might help someone. This is some class action Law Suit shit their doing.

Last edited by twstdone; 12-05-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 03:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero, Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

boredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Lol.. download the cricket wap/mms cab and install it and you should be good to go on the mms. As far as email goes, you are SOL there because Cricket uses a proxy internet that will NOT work with the email app. The solution is to use something like Funambol or Seven email to send your emails... OR you can always send emails through the web browser. It's not a conspiracy, its just the way this stuff works. Flashed many a phone to cricket and it's always been like this.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:28 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

twstdone is a n00b

All im saying is if you get any one of those internet clearmode pay 5 bucks or goto cricket & code issue for retrive, your service is not activated no matter what they tell you. they where tryimg to tell me it was activted. I assume they have been told not to activate some features on flashed phones, I guess they think the average consumer will not figure it out, which they probably wont. They literally didn't activate it, Just thought it might help someone in need!
Old 12-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero, Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

boredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ok, well i have had an instance where i flashed a phone for an ex-girlfriends mom and she purchased an unlimited everything account.. I could not for the life of my figure out why the internet was not working until i realized they had not activated it on the account. I had to browse to their homepage on the phone and activate.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

You just need to tell them how to do there jobs. I had "issues" The first week of Nov. ended up going to corp store and demanding they allow me watch them refresh the service on the account and now I get my MMS once a week like clock work but that has to do with me having the QA4 $15/Mo HTML data plan for my Vogue.

Cricket CS reps are idiots and have no clue. Info to tell cricket that works http://howardforums.com/showpost.php...30&postcount=2
Old 12-06-2009, 09:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

gmail through active sync works great on cricket.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro