PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Come to the conclusion... (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=99819)

Skism 12-02-2009 08:29 PM

Come to the conclusion...

Had to switch back to mightyrom because this 2.5 manila stuff isn't working. All types of bugs and the roms end up being very laggy. The only thing I did like about it was the ability to add apps to the home screen. Is there anyway of doing that without having to switch to 2.5? Just wondering... Thanks!

-Andres

siraloz 12-02-2009 08:36 PM

Re: Come to the conclusion...

Isn't program tab a close substitute for home screen apps?

mswlogo 12-02-2009 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skism (Post 1381083)
Had to switch back to mightyrom because this 2.5 manila stuff isn't working. All types of bugs and the roms end up being very laggy. The only thing I did like about it was the ability to add apps to the home screen. Is there anyway of doing that without having to switch to 2.5? Just wondering... Thanks!

-Andres

To be honest I had more issues with MightyROM. That doesn't mean I won't try MightyROM again and appreciate his work.

jjday7 12-02-2009 09:00 PM

I had no problems with mighty most recent and one previous to that. I thought it was the most stable and the fastest out of the options. I do like 2.5 also because of the icons on the front page.

kirstein 12-02-2009 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skism (Post 1381083)

-Andres

I'm right there with you. Kept trying 2.5 and 6.5.3 because of the cool start button and shortcut tabs on the homepage, plus the better email display. But got tired of crashes and out of memory errors.

Right now on Sprint Mighty is faster than the stock rom and real stable. I haven't had to restart in days.

Skism 12-02-2009 09:44 PM

Program tabs is definitely a great subsitute and I guess the prgrams on the homescreen in more of a convenience... a really nice one lol. I will continue with mightyrom and will go to manila 2.5 when he decides to include manila 2.5 I have no bugs with his rom. mms working (whcih is really annoying in any manila 2.5 roms) and its crazy fast!

imtjnotu 12-02-2009 09:46 PM

what rom were u using?

Skism 12-03-2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imtjnotu (Post 1381259)
what rom were u using?

I tried a good amount of them. Most recently Juicy.