PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Create a Facebook shortcut for Opera (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=99812)

gianthobbit 12-02-2009 07:06 PM

Create a Facebook shortcut for Opera

I want to create a shortcut to launch opera mini b2, then go directly to the touch.facebook.com. I know how to setup the logo but how would you code the shortcut?

jmorton10 12-02-2009 07:44 PM

Re: Create a Facebook shortcut for Opera

Why not just set FB as the home page for Opera so it goes straight to it when you open opera?? (that's what I did)

~John

gianthobbit 12-02-2009 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 1380961)
Why not just set FB as the home page for Opera so it goes straight to it when you open opera?? (that's what I did)

~John

Just makes me feel like there a decent app for us on WM lol, dont know just thought it would be cool.

WhiteBlazer01 12-02-2009 10:52 PM

No, the Facebook app for WM is weak. go to touch.facebook.com. It works great! If it doesn't scale properly, rotate the screen, and rotate it back.

rushco 12-02-2009 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 (Post 1381424)
No, the Facebook app for WM is weak. go to touch.facebook.com. It works great! If it doesn't scale properly, rotate the screen, and rotate it back.

If it doesn't scale right use the scale bar below the screen to make it all fit.

gianthobbit 12-02-2009 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 (Post 1381424)

lol... what I want is a link to that facebook page made into a shortcut with the facebook icon.

I already know about the touch site (mentioned in first post)

WhiteBlazer01 12-02-2009 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gianthobbit (Post 1381451)
lol... what I want is a link to that facebook page made into a shortcut with the facebook icon.

I already know about the touch site (mentioned in first post)

Oh, I see. :)

gianthobbit 12-03-2009 01:32 PM

I take it from the lack of responses that this is not possible?

mwrood 12-03-2009 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gianthobbit (Post 1380872)
I want to create a shortcut to launch opera mini b2, then go directly to the touch.facebook.com. I know how to setup the logo but how would you code the shortcut?

you stated that you know how to create the logo (which im assuming ur talking about will coorespond with the push internet icon on the internet page)...how do u do this bc ive asked in mightymikes rom and created my own thread but no1 seems to be able to help...could u enlighten me please

gianthobbit 12-03-2009 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwrood (Post 1383438)
you stated that you know how to create the logo (which im assuming ur talking about will coorespond with the push internet icon on the internet page)...how do u do this bc ive asked in mightymikes rom and created my own thread but no1 seems to be able to help...could u enlighten me please

No problem, I found this absolutely amazing program here. You can change the icon of anything, just need to find a png online and go, make sure after you set it you soft reset.