PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2010, 02:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

SprintHTCTouchPro2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rom with Youtube/twitter/Camcorder apps?

ARe there any stable roms out there that have youtube/twitter/camcorder apps included? Thanks
Old 10-08-2010, 02:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Lots i'm sure.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

The shipped rom.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:50 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Re: Rom with Youtube/twitter/Camcorder apps?

LOL you love that shipped 6.1. but for the OP every rom has almost everything , the stock 6.1 and this other 6.1 ROMs are the only ones i know without the twitter app as they come with an older version of manila 2.1. the stock 6.5 is not recommended as it has bugs and boots with only 75mb ram free. this rom im on now is pretty stable and has plenty of RAM and comes with everything u asked for, its in my sig and it can be found in the cdma upgrades section. this is the only 6.5 rom i would ever reccommend to anyone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Give EnergyROM a try, he has an option to substitute the start menu with a more compact version so u can end up with around 89MB free AFTER INSTALLING CABS. Plus Energy makes several different versions of 6.5 and 6.5.X

His ROMs are very stable, I havent had any issues. If u dont like Energy then VIN & the Medium Hill ROM should be your next stop.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341
LOL you love that shipped 6.1. but for the OP every rom has almost everything , the stock 6.1 and this other 6.1 ROMs are the only ones i know without the twitter app as they come with an older version of manila 2.1. the stock 6.5 is not recommended as it has bugs and boots with only 75mb ram free. this rom im on now is pretty stable and has plenty of RAM and comes with everything u asked for, its in my sig and it can be found in the cdma upgrades section. this is the only 6.5 rom i would ever reccommend to anyone.
Oops!
The op asked for the twitter app included. Sorry I missed that.
Well, who uses twitter anyway. lol
Old 10-08-2010, 11:55 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

I know I rarely do.
Old 10-09-2010, 06:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

SprintHTCTouchPro2 is a n00b

Thanks guys, you guys are awesome! I'll check those out. Thanks for all your suggestions.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2