PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 11:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hero cdma
Carrier: sprint

drksilenc is keeping up the good workdrksilenc is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
have they ran out of tp orig for insurance upgrade

any one know yet?
Old 12-01-2009, 11:56 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: have they ran out of tp orig for insurance upgrade

hell no! but there are two threads that deal with tp's being replaced with tp2's, both are in the tp forum.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

o forgot to add this is for sprint
Old 12-02-2009, 12:03 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

i know lol! i got mine replaced! are you looking for sprint to do it or asurion? because both threads cover those. there's even a verizon thread on the same subject.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:05 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Which part of no, and "there is two threads about this going on" didn't you get? wow, that came out rude o didn't mean it that way. btw, I hope that your not asking in order to scam sprint...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.

Last edited by MordyT; 12-02-2009 at 12:06 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

no im not i have had screen dots for a while. black dead zones on my screen its still usable but its annoying and i have been waiting for a new one cause i dont want to spend the 100dollars to get another tp that would prbly go south just like this one did so im holding out until asheron or what ever its called replaces them with the tp2
Old 12-02-2009, 02:24 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by drksilenc View Post
no im not i have had screen dots for a while. black dead zones on my screen its still usable but its annoying and i have been waiting for a new one cause i dont want to spend the 100dollars to get another tp that would prbly go south just like this one did so im holding out until asheron or what ever its called replaces them with the tp2

Do you mean asurion? And if you are going to go through asurion then why not just take your phone into a store and get it replaced there?
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:05 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by drksilenc View Post
With the problems you described you can just take it to the Sprint store. You may get lucky and get offered a TP2. If not just get another TP1.

If there isn't a Sprint store near by then do it online.

There was about 1-2 days where it was easy to get it replaced with asurion since they were out of the TP1 but once they got them back in stock it has been getting harder everyday to get a TP2.

Best bet is go to a store.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2