PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   TP2 $199 on SERO (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=99638)

hceuterpe 12-01-2009 07:51 PM

TP2 $199 on SERO

You guys better jump on this, only time will tell when they boot you out or block the site.

go to www.sprint.com/accenture

Go find your phone. Use your brain and figure out what to put down

I just got my bill for a $224 charge (like $199+$12+$12 tax).

It appears as though Sprint was generous enough to also spot me a $100 rebate, as it was just approved:mrgreen::mrgreen:
:headbang:
Boy, Sprint SERO, AND $100 for a TP2.
Personally I think (F&F 500 $30/monthly) this is well deserved after I got hosed outta my Mogul and its rebates (plus the fact that it sucked and that it died within 2 years with a flaky keyboard.).

Good luck...

japper88 12-01-2009 07:56 PM

Re: TP2 $199 on SERO

Quote:

Originally Posted by hceuterpe (Post 1378021)
You guys better jump on this, only time will tell when they boot you out or block the site.

It appears as though Sprint was generous enough to also spot me a $100 rebate, as it was just approved:mrgreen::mrgreen:
Personally I think (F&F 500 $30/monthly) this is well deserved after I got hosed outta my Mogul and its rebates (plus the fact that it sucked and that it died within 2 years with a flaky keyboard.).

Good luck...

Do you have SERO or F&F? Cause Sprint usually locks out SERO but not F&F from these kinds of deals.

hceuterpe 12-01-2009 08:01 PM

Yes i have SERO. Did I not just say I'm only paying $30 a month for F&F 500 (oh and unlimited data and texting). Just try it..

mswlogo 12-01-2009 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hceuterpe (Post 1378021)

Good luck...

I just cehcked with my wifes SERO Plan. Indeed it comes to $199.99 but it also wanted to force me off SERO onto the Everything Plan (no thank you). Better check that you still have SERO.

hceuterpe 12-01-2009 08:17 PM

Yes I still have my SERO plan. Like I said I was charged $30 for the past month and my account still shows unlimited data and text.

what are you seeing on that page? Just select upgrade, instead of picking a new plan. ie pick NO plan and select upgrade.

Pandaman 12-01-2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by japper88 (Post 1378030)
Do you have SERO or F&F? Cause Sprint usually locks out SERO but not F&F from these kinds of deals.

Aren't SERO and Fair & Flexible just two different names for the same thing? I have a TP2 on SERO F&F 1250. That's exactly how it is described when I log onto the Sprint website and look under "My Phone & Plan". I upgraded from a Centro two months ago and got the TP2 for $199 plus tax. They didn't change my plan at all and I still pay $49.95/mo.

japper88 12-01-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandaman (Post 1378092)
Aren't SERO and Fair & Flexible just two different names for the same thing? I have a TP2 on SERO F&F 1250. That's exactly how it is described when I log into the Sprint website and look under My Phone & Plan.

There is "SERO F&F" and "F&F" two different things. If you have "SERO F&F" you can order through the EPRP website if you have "F&F" you cannot (meaning the plans are different according to the Sprint system). I was just checking with the OP since some people who originally had "SERO F&F" had their plans changed to just "F&F" when they extended their plan's and got new phones (this was before they cancelled SERO).

leylomo 12-01-2009 08:26 PM

It ask for credit card and corporate email address.. Is there anyway to get it billed on invoice?

hceuterpe 12-01-2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by japper88 (Post 1378098)
There is "SERO F&F" and "F&F" two different things. If you have "SERO F&F" you can order through the EPRP website if you have "F&F" you cannot (meaning the plans are different according to the Sprint system). I was just checking with the OP since some people who originally had "SERO F&F" had their plans changed to just "F&F" when they extended their plan's and got new phones (this was before they cancelled SERO).

People sure are skeptical.

My account as it is now (about 10 minutes ago):
SERO F&F 500
Sprint Fair & Flex
Caller ID
Adjustable Anytime Minutes
Call Waiting
Three-way Calling
$30.00 Minimum Monthly Charge
Voicemail
Nationwide Long Distance Included
Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
Unlimited Mobile to Mobile (pcs to Pcs)
Monthly charge for service plan
$0.00

Nights and weekends starting at 7pmIncluded

Sprint Employee Referral Fair and Flexible - Tiered Overage Charges$0.00 Sprint Employee Referral Fair and Flexible - 500 Anytime Minutes Included$30.00

hceuterpe 12-01-2009 08:30 PM

I actually entered my own company email address and it took. I also don't work for accenture either:D

I also ordered it and gave a credit card and it never charged the card, I got it on my bill that came in the mail yesterday. I think the normal process would be to charge a credit card if it's new service, and that the upgrade route still asks for it, but charges your account instead.

This is why I waited till now to post about this.