PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 05:54 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wall Charger Keeps being recognized as a PC

So my charging rate is only 430 Ma instead of 800......... Anyone know of a fix???
Old 11-29-2009, 07:21 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Re: Wall Charger Keeps being recognized as a PC

That's weird. Doesn't the wall charger charge at 1A instead of 800mA?

I remember seeing a regedit to make the USB charging 1A for PC's, maybe this will help you.

Also, how do you know it's charging at 430mA? Do you have an app that shows? I'd like to know what I'm charging at.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:15 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this will show you what ya need. And it charges off the wall at like 800 + and 430 or so in the pc........ I hard reset, reflashed and still get the pop up as its recognizing it as a pc...... Wierrrrrddd...

Fast charge time
Attached Files
File Type: cab arelasBatteryMonitor.cab (18.1 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:43 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

I wonder is this gonna be the TP2 issue. I have a friend that just had to gte a new phone as a result of this.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:27 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

maybe, cause Ive tried everything and cant get it to stop recognizing as a pc.........
Old 11-29-2009, 09:29 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

It may have to do with pin connections on your USB cable. Maybe not though. Try a different cable yet?

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 11-29-2009, 09:34 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
It may have to do with pin connections on your USB cable. Maybe not though. Try a different cable yet?
yea, tried a few diff ones. Gotta be the Phone......
Old 11-29-2009, 09:35 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Bummer! Is it the wall charger that came with it? I asume so. I never use mine, as I have a wall battery only charger and 3 batteries.

Last edited by santod; 11-29-2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:41 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Bummer! Is it the wall charger that came with it? I asume so. I never use mine, as I have a wall battery only charger and 3 batteries.
yea, its two OEM chargers and a extra UsB and nothings working.......

Now I need fast charge cause replacing Ill have to send in since I bought it online.......
Old 11-29-2009, 10:49 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Well, I flashed back to stock rom and no dice. Now the darn thing wont charge period from the wall.

Now itll only charge via PC...... SO I called and ordered a new one, on the way.... I hope the next one is a good one.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
charging, usb