PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2011, 12:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

adam1 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
UNLOCKING THE SPRINT HTC PRO 2

hey guys i need to unlock the phone and i been emailing the support center to solve the problem that the program keep giving me error and its been for 20 days waiting for respone and still nothing can someone help me guys??

thanks.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.2; en-us; FROYO X GINGER CWM V3 Build/FROYO X GINGER CWM V3) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

You should probably post this in the unlocking thread in the upgrades forum and see if cmonex responds.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Re: UNLOCKING THE SPRINT HTC PRO 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam1 View Post
hey guys i need to unlock the phone and i been emailing the support center to solve the problem that the program keep giving me error and its been for 20 days waiting for respone and still nothing can someone help me guys??

thanks.

Are you just trying to unlock the phone to try and flash a custom rom?
I know that I had a huuuuge problem unlocking my phone and almost pera bricked it.

Lucky for me it was only a soft brick

This is what you need to do...

-connect your phone to the computer, make sure that windows mobile device center is working and detects your phone when it gets plugged in. (If not, let it load the drivers)

-Turn you phone off

-Pull the battery out

-Put the battery back in

-Plug your phone in while its off (computer has to install different drivers now)

-Load your phone in bootloader screen (hold vol down, end call, and power all at once, youll get the tri color screen)

-let it sit for a minute till the bottom in the white ses "serial"

-restart your computer

-Once back on, plug your phone in WHILE STILL IN BOOTLOADER (the computer has to install different drivers now, when finished, serial will go away and the bottom will now say "usb")

-Once usb connection is established, rerun the hardSPL unlocker

That should take care of it.
after that, just follow the same steps to flash a rom.

MAKE 100% SURE
that your phone ses it has a usb connection detected when in bootloader and connected to the computer.

Other wise the hardSPL will not work.

Good luck
Old 08-17-2011, 12:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
Are you just trying to unlock the phone to try and flash a custom rom?
I know that I had a huuuuge problem unlocking my phone and almost pera bricked it.

Lucky for me it was only a soft brick

This is what you need to do...

-connect your phone to the computer, make sure that windows mobile device center is working and detects your phone when it gets plugged in. (If not, let it load the drivers)

-Turn you phone off

-Pull the battery out

-Put the battery back in

-Plug your phone in while its off (computer has to install different drivers now)

-Load your phone in bootloader screen (hold vol down, end call, and power all at once, youll get the tri color screen)

-let it sit for a minute till the bottom in the white ses "serial"

-restart your computer

-Once back on, plug your phone in WHILE STILL IN BOOTLOADER (the computer has to install different drivers now, when finished, serial will go away and the bottom will now say "usb")

-Once usb connection is established, rerun the hardSPL unlocker

That should take care of it.
after that, just follow the same steps to flash a rom.

MAKE 100% SURE
that your phone ses it has a usb connection detected when in bootloader and connected to the computer.

Other wise the hardSPL will not work.

Good luck
Thank you so this the fixing problem for the erorr in the HardSPL ?? that the phone been unlocked before what ever that messege ??
Old 08-17-2011, 01:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

i did the steps but it freez on %0
Old 08-17-2011, 01:28 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
make sure your anti virus is off on pc, very important. (in my case)
Old 08-17-2011, 03:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Where is it freezing?

Does the phones screen go into the gray screen with the blue bar and get stuck at 0% there?

And this is for the unlocking right? not a rom flash?

Because if its the hardspl you working with, it should stay at zero for a few seconds then auto jump to 100.

It shouldnt take long at all to finish.

if your on a rom idk what to tell you... you should never unplug it when on that screen

Last edited by aedon; 08-17-2011 at 03:10 PM.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
make sure your anti virus is off on pc, very important. (in my case)

i never turned mine off, i just had to pay attension to when the anti viruse detected the compressed file and just told it to ignore it
Old 08-17-2011, 04:34 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
i never turned mine off, i just had to pay attension to when the anti viruse detected the compressed file and just told it to ignore it
Ya same thing I just kilked av before that showed.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Where is it freezing?

Does the phones screen go into the gray screen with the blue bar and get stuck at 0% there?

And this is for the unlocking right? not a rom flash?

Because if its the hardspl you working with, it should stay at zero for a few seconds then auto jump to 100.

It shouldnt take long at all to finish.

if your on a rom idk what to tell you... you should never unplug it when on that screen
iwant to UNLOCK the phone so ican flash a rom...yes its stays zero on both screens phone and computer and i wait 10 min then it says there an error and it dosnt work on automatic flash i use the manual then everything go and it freez on %0 both screens and then i reset the phone and back to normal it have the stock 6.5 windows sprint!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2