PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Sirius WM6 is available and working! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=99075)

iggyclyde 11-28-2009 05:31 PM

Sirius WM6 is available and working!

1 Attachment(s)
I just stumbled across this thread and gave it a shot. Sirius is working for me on Sprint branded TP2 running Reflectionist's 6.5 ROM.

Link:
http://forums.geekstoolbox.com/showthread.php?t=25946

I'm not taking credit for the app, but definitely wanted to share the news...

How about if you try it, you post whether or not it worked and on which ROM to help everyone else out too?

nowhere1am 11-29-2009 10:16 PM

Re: Sirius WM6 is available and working!

I still can't connect with this cab. I keep getting connection failed

rorytmeadows 11-30-2009 03:03 PM

I love Sirius. I use this primarily when I'm relaxing in bed or when I don't have my car and have to borrow one, I can still get my Stern.

jmorton10 11-30-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nowhere1am (Post 1372413)

works great for me, are you sure you're using the new cab??

WM5 stopped working when sirius changed their log-in about a week or so ago, but this new cab that was posted the end of last week works awesome (& you don't have to type in a capcha anymore)

~John

jmorton10 11-30-2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

I just remembered something, I had nightmare problems with it doing the exact same thing. I called sirius & after over an hour on the phone the tech tells me "it's working fine from this end, give it a couple hours & try again"

I waited over two hours & it still wouldn't connect from either my phone or my work computer. At that point, I called them back & told the new tech "you either get this working before the end of this phone call or we're cancelling my account"

At that point, they told me "try this user name" & read off to me an old log-in name that hasn't worked in probably a year or more (it was completely different than the one the first tech told me was working). That connected just fine & has worked ever since (& the log-in name I had been using doesn't work anymore).

~John

nite732 11-30-2009 03:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Running energy rom and I have it working perfectly. I don't know if the cabs are different but this is what I used.

kevmo1965 11-30-2009 03:35 PM

I get a connection failed also.

AZTECHKA 11-30-2009 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmorton10 (Post 1374073)
I just remembered something, I had nightmare problems with it doing the exact same thing. I called sirius & after over an hour on the phone the tech tells me "it's working fine from this end, give it a couple hours & try again"

I waited over two hours & it still wouldn't connect from either my phone or my work computer. At that point, I called them back & told the new tech "you either get this working before the end of this phone call or we're cancelling my account"

At that point, they told me "try this user name" & read off to me an old log-in name that hasn't worked in probably a year or more (it was completely different than the one the first tech told me was working). That connected just fine & has worked ever since (& the log-in name I had been using doesn't work anymore).

~John

John... Let us know what login you are using once you get it working. lol.
p.

jmorton10 11-30-2009 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldehoyos (Post 1374211)
John... Let us know what login you are using once you get it working. lol.
p.

LOL, sorry I can't seem to remember it right at the moment......

It wouldn't do you any good anyway, I am logged into it right now (listening to 124 -the NFL football channel) & only one user can be logged in at a time..........

~John

fishingmedic 11-30-2009 04:09 PM

I've been running that for about a week without a problem. Ever since C-apisro stopped working. You can also use select radio for streaming sirius. There's a free trial period and you can also get it free, just sign up for one of the offers and then immediately cancel it, it's what I did and it's working great.