PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 05:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nbaj2k is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Issue with TP2 and Parrot 3200?

I've been having an issue with using my phone with my Parrot 3200 car kit. For some reason a lot of times calls will just end a few seconds after connected, or even right while they are ringing. I'm trying to determine if this is a problem with my phone or if the Parrot car kit doesn't like the phone. I have synced it a few times with my brother's TP2 and haven't had any issues at all.

When I first received my TP2, the Parrot seemed to work fine, although it took a little longer for it to automatically find the phone and connect after I turned the car on. Now it seems like it is ended the call quite often, although not every call. I tried my Blueant headset a few times and it seems like it is working fine with that, although I haven't been able to test it out too much.

I was just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing the same type of problems. I've read some posts about having problems ending calls with the bluetooth stack, but haven't seen anything about this.

If anyone out there has any input it would greatly be appreciated. I originally was having problems with ActiveSync cutting off calls, but this looks like it might just be bluetooth based.

Thanks,

~J

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2