PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2
Carrier: Verizon

davahad is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Want Bluetooth Fixed? - Call HTC Support 866-449-8358

Called Verizon today about the Bluetooth issues and they gave me the number for HTC Support (866) 449-8358. I called and advised many in the PPCGeeks, XDA, forum are having issues with the phone not hanging up, being unstable, etc. and the guy was skeptical. He then put me on hold and talked with someone else and said they know about the problem and have recreated it in the US office with several headsets. He explained about the switch to Widcomm stack, etc. but no fix.

He said the 6.5 update was coming soon and there would be no hot fixes until that came out. However, the more customers that call the better the chance for a faster resolution to the problem.

Everyone that is having this problem please take 5 minutes and call HTC support and maybe this will help expedite a solution.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: VZW Droid X

dimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Want Bluetooth Fixed? - Call HTC Support 866-449-8358

If you want it fixed right now, flash one of the ROMs that has the USC 6.5 core. It fixes the bluetooth issues and the voice command issues.

If I have helped you in anyway, please click Thank You.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
If you want it fixed right now, flash one of the ROMs that has the USC 6.5 core. It fixes the bluetooth issues and the voice command issues.
I was just wondering if that would fix it. I just flashed Mighty's latest, but didn't think to test out the bluetooth.

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2
Threadstarter

davahad is a n00b

What was done on the USC 6.5 core to fix Bluetooth?
Old 11-25-2009, 05:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

delfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good work

what's USC core?
Old 11-25-2009, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by davahad View Post
What was done on the USC 6.5 core to fix Bluetooth?
It has a *slightly* updated BT stack. It is not a MS bt stack but a revision of the existing one. I am not sure if they actually fixed it or not since I did not have issues with my headset previously, but others seem to report less issues now.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by delfin2003 View Post
what's USC core?
ROMs built using a first official CDMA 6.5 rom dump from US Cellular (aka. USC)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:25 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

blutooth has been fixed. I was having the same problems with my devices. I just flashed Mighty's rom and all problems fixed. Voice Command still don't go out to bluetooth but it works fine on phone speaker.

Old 11-25-2009, 07:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
blutooth has been fixed. I was having the same problems with my devices. I just flashed Mighty's rom and all problems fixed. Voice Command still don't go out to bluetooth but it works fine on phone speaker.
I can confirm this. I can now make and end calls from my pioneer headunit. BT is useful again.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

If I could find my BT Id confirm it :< Damn Plantronics Pro too

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2