PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 10:51 PM
KrisK91

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
HURRY!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! Im on the phone with sprint!!!

HURRY please help me.
Im on the phone with Sprint trying to have them remove the $100 deducatable, and he said that he cant find the payment.
and he is holding while I call asurion and ask them.

any ideas?!?!?

please hurry.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HURRY!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! Im on the phone with sprint!!!

OK, slow down... What happened?
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:58 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

pay the $100.00 like everyone else does
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: S3/GN2/AXIOM/TP2/Hero/Moment/EVO
Carrier: *--USCC--*

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel

Really we need more info than "he cant find the payment."

Payment for what?
What are you trying to do?
Old 11-27-2009, 11:02 PM
KrisK91

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
OK, slow down... What happened?
Im looking to get around from paying the $100.
and they guy Im speaking to from sprint, told me to call sprint and ask asurion if they have recieved my payment. I have not called them im just waiting to get a responce from someone.

but I have told the guy from sprint, that they have recieved my payment, and he said "OK GREAT" and "SO IT WAS A BILLING ERROR. WOULD ASURION BE CONTACTING US" and I told him "I didnt ask, I am off the phone with them." and currently he said hes looking to see if they left any notes.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:03 PM
VIP Member

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community

oh I'm not gonna help you scam.

Sorry.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:04 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisK91 View Post
and they guy Im speaking to from sprint, told me to call sprint and ask asurion if they have recieved my payment. I have not called them im just waiting to get a responce from someone.

but I have told the guy from sprint, that they have recieved my payment, and he said "OK GREAT" and "SO IT WAS A BILLING ERROR. WOULD ASURION BE CONTACTING US" and I told him "I didnt ask, I am off the phone with them." and currently he said hes looking to see if they left any notes.
assurion either has to bill it to the account or take your credit card. you should've discussed this with them before ending the call with them.
Google is the next skynet
Old 11-27-2009, 11:04 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by apristel View Post
oh I'm not gonna help you scam.

Sorry.
he's not actually trying to scam. if sprint says they will credit the $100 then that is not a scam.
Old 11-27-2009, 11:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisK91 View Post

Well it seems like you are trying to scam. Just pay it and man up! If its a credit they had to notetate it somewhere on your account. Again what happened?
Old 11-27-2009, 11:07 PM
VIP Member

Oh I guess the "Im looking to get around from paying the $100." threw me off.

my bad.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2