PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 02:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

c.zxero973 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to c.zxero973 Send a message via Yahoo to c.zxero973
Sprint cdma Messenger based rom Request

So I have a Stock Sprint Touch Pro 2. I wanted to try flashing a new rom. I don't need anything fancy I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a rom that is good with messaging sms mms e-mail and instant. a good onscreen keyboard and the basics I don't care if it's 6.5 or 6.1... The problem i have is when sendin multiple messages my phone slows down and i don't even have other apps open at the time and i think my messages might not leave my phone or reveice all the replies. i just need somethin stable and reliable... thanx for any help... and I already searched i just get sent to other ppl's problems with custom roms... that or stuff that is pointless
Old 11-26-2009, 03:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown
Re: Sprint cdma Messenger based rom Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.zxero973 View Post
So I have a Stock Sprint Touch Pro 2. I wanted to try flashing a new rom. I don't need anything fancy I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a rom that is good with messaging sms mms e-mail and instant. a good onscreen keyboard and the basics I don't care if it's 6.5 or 6.1... The problem i have is when sendin multiple messages my phone slows down and i don't even have other apps open at the time and i think my messages might not leave my phone or reveice all the replies. i just need somethin stable and reliable... thanx for any help... and I already searched i just get sent to other ppl's problems with custom roms... that or stuff that is pointless
if you aren't aware this is the Touch Pro forum, you may want to ask the guys who have that same phone as we are all cheapskates & we just want our phone to work like the new ones without spending any money!! we are not an evil group

however i believe you should not be posting in any CDMA/GSM upgrades sections of any forums with questions like this. save it for the main discussion forums. GL finding your answer.
Old 11-26-2009, 04:10 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:16 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
How did I miss that in my morning "sweep"...lol...

Moved to the Touch Pro 2 forum.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:14 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

c.zxero973 is a n00b

Thanx for the move hopefully someone will be able to help now that it's in the right section lol... enjoy ya turkeyday
Old 11-26-2009, 03:47 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

feel free to check out my rom in the upgrades section
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92055

Old 11-26-2009, 05:35 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

c.zxero973 is a n00b

Will this work on a touch pro 2? also? i don't know anything about flashing or roms and what's compatible with what.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2