PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 12:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
manila 2.5 BG4all question

is there a bg4all cab for 2.5 that does not slow down the weather animation??

I tried one cab & it worked, but the weather animation took over 30 seconds longer to run with it (I an on Juicy R3)

~John
Old 11-25-2009, 12:49 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: manila 2.5 BG4all question

damn, I posted in the wrong section by accident, someone move it please.

I tried to delete it, but I can't??

~John
Old 11-25-2009, 12:51 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

your lucky.. i was ready to walk in this thread with my baseball bat when I saw your name under the post...

Your apology is accepted

hahah
Old 11-25-2009, 01:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

edited..

Last edited by 2k4mach; 11-25-2009 at 10:34 AM.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:04 AM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
is there a bg4all cab for 2.5 that does not slow down the weather animation??

I tried one cab & it worked, but the weather animation took over 30 seconds longer to run with it (I an on Juicy R3)

~John
Have you tried HD Walls... It doesn't seem to loose speed
Old 11-25-2009, 02:47 AM
The Great Winged Horse
Pocket PC: XV6700 XV6800 TP2
Carrier: Big Red

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 View Post
Nuff said
Old 11-25-2009, 09:51 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 View Post

I tried HDwalls (that's what I tried first) but I can't get it to work with Juicy R3, what am I doing wrong??

I made a cab with what I THOUGHT where all the correct settings (WM 6.5, manila 2.5 etc) but when I installed it nothing happened (it didn't change anything)

~John
Old 11-25-2009, 09:58 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

One other question about WP.

I use the Dusk theme & the WP in this shot is the default WP & it shows on all tabs.

Everytime I change to any other WP, I seem to lose the ability to ever go back to the default. (I brought it back by doing an SPB restore). Once I have tried a new WP, how the hell do I get it to go back to the default manila 2.5 WP again??

~John
Old 11-25-2009, 01:56 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Well, just got around to trying the cab posted here earlier & it most definitely slows down the home screen weather.

I can easily tell using SPB Screenshot. I have the delay set to 30 seconds.

Without the BG4all cab, the clouds on a cloudy day (that's all we've had here lately) easily clear off the home screen before it snaps the screenshot. After installing the cab & switching to a solid black WP, there are still clouds crossing the screen after the 30 second delay when it snaps the screenshot.

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2