PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Check Signal Strenght on Verizon TP2

Can someone tell me how I can check signal strenght on my Verizon Touch Pro 2? I used to be able to do ##33284# on the original Touch Pro. I have also seen how to do it on a Sprint version (*#*#364#*#* ). Any idea how to find it on the Verizon version?
Old 11-18-2009, 01:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

chetqwerty is just getting started
Re: Check Signal Strenght on Verizon TP2

drop the last #

would love a good explanation of all the data from the field test page and why it only looks at 1x and not ev or 3g.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetqwerty View Post
drop the last #

would love a good explanation of all the data from the field test page and why it only looks at 1x and not ev or 3g.
Are you saying it should be *#*#364#**? I tried that, but it still did not work. Thanks.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

janko10 is keeping up the good workjanko10 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by prsnlcrcl View Post
are you saying it should be *#*#364#**? I tried that, but it still did not work. Thanks.
##33284 Send
Old 11-18-2009, 03:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
drop the last #

fieldtest?

u know if u click the left soft menu and choose HDR thats the EVDO radio info.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 11-18-2009, 03:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by janko10 View Post
##33284 Send
I tried that and I still do not get the fieldtest information...what am I doing wrong? Thanks.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

chetqwerty is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
fieldtest?

u know if u click the left soft menu and choose HDR thats the EVDO radio info.
FieldTrial, sorry. HDR=EV, cool thanks, did not know that. Any insight on good and bad readings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
I tried that and I still do not get the fieldtest information...what am I doing wrong? Thanks.
Sorry dude ##33284 and talk, or send, or the green hard button takes you to the FieldTrial screen.

Did i read somewhere that there is an issue with keyboard layout and carrier provisioning that effects the ## entries? I think I did. You should try the carrier provisioning cab again unless your using a newer Mighty and its built in. Actually Juggalo's the dude that should have expertise in that area.

Hope that helps
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
FieldTrial, sorry. HDR=EV, cool thanks, did not know that. Any insight on good and bad readings?

Sorry dude ##33284 and talk, or send, or the green hard button takes you to the FieldTrial screen.

Did i read somewhere that there is an issue with keyboard layout and carrier provisioning that effects the ## entries? I think I did. You should try the carrier provisioning cab again unless your using a newer Mighty and its built in. Actually Juggalo's the dude that should have expertise in that area.

Hope that helps
Whenever I try any of the options it rings and then a lady tells me my call cannot be completed as dialed. It might be something with the customer ROM I am using. I am flashing a different one now so we will see if I have any success with that. Thanks for the response.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
Whenever I try any of the options it rings and then a lady tells me my call cannot be completed as dialed. It might be something with the customer ROM I am using. I am flashing a different one now so we will see if I have any success with that. Thanks for the response.
instead of hitting talk at the end just try dialing this ##33284#
Old 11-18-2009, 03:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
instead of hitting talk at the end just try dialing this ##33284#
Tried that too since that was how it worked on my original Touch Pro...I never hit the talk button. I still don't get anything either way. I will try with a different ROM and see if it is any different. I am not sure what else it would be at this point.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2